Ass implants? How is this done?

Where do people get this done & how is done? Is it an actual implant or ?

Best surgeons for this & breast augmentation?
  • quzi
  • 04-18-2017, 11:10 PM
Brasil.
Don't go see WiWi if she ever gets out of jail.

http://wtop.com/national/2017/03/dal...killed-client/
I got ass implants months ago. Girls said I had a flabby, saggy ass so I went for it. Now I have a bubble ass just like Matt McCaunaghy in "Killer Joe," where you can see his ass buck naked. For that matter you can see Woody Harrelson's naked ass in "The Messenger," and his ass and mine are identical also at this point in time. But it's mightily uncomfortable. When I sit down it's like sitting on these two cushions implanted in my ass cheeks. It's a really weird feeling.
Have you ever had sex with a dude who had a pecker enlargement
Don't go see WiWi if she ever gets out of jail.

http://wtop.com/national/2017/03/dal...killed-client/ Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Yikes.
Have you ever had sex with a dude who had a pecker enlargement Originally Posted by Chuck Berry Breakfast
No procedural way to make it longer, but girth can be enhanced by injecting medical grade silicon into the skin. Such silicon is approved for use in eye surgery and it's also used off-label for many other uses now that it turns out that the silicon scare of the 1990s was a fraud. Silicon is safe as long as it's medical grade and the impurities have been removed from it before implantation. So stuff those penises with silicon and give her a gaping, stretching, eye rolling penetration to remember!
So it is injectable & not an implant. Hmm. Okay. Going to do my research "for a friend."
I do not recommend injectables or implants for ladies unless there is something seriously wrong to begin with
Do you recommend more fiber or meat & potatoes along with Zumba and more squats?
Depends on who you are squatting over and where.