Email Address: Do Not Know
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=197458
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Solvay Area
Hair Length and Color: Short Brown Hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite Frame and A cup breasts. A lot of tattoos.
Recommendation: No
That sucks....if you do this long enough, it happens to all of us....for the most part.

Thanks for the review!
Wow! This is something. Always thought she was one of the more reliable girls around.
She will have 5-10!appts with dudes from this board tmrw. ����
She never impressed me. Tried to hook up and ghosted me, then I hear it was for the best because she likes to upcharge a bit. Now a thief!!
well if she goes ta twitter an ...done ...starts a beggin yer ...plastic man ...be sure all the ol ...jimmies will ...be fawnin
well if she goes ta twitter an ...done ...starts a beggin yer ...plastic man ...be sure all the ol ...jimmies will ...be fawnin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
She has-had an account, just doesnt use it. Plastic Man can use his plastic cardand finally find true love
Man that's just a shitty experience all around. I'm glad you didn't listen to the testosterone and made the wise choice. A lotta risk inherent to this business and I'm sure the wiser for it now. Better luck in the future and you made it home safe!
Wow, no shit! I guess ya never know....
Sorry to hear that. I have seen her a few times but nothing like this! Fuck that.....off the list! Thanks for the heads up!
She's always had good reviews this surprises me but it happens. Had one I saw regularly have her bf barge in with a shotgun once...dated the fuck outta me... guess when the dragons hungry all bets are off
Never been in a situation like that, just glad that you weren't a dumb ass or a try me badass...it's better to be a smartass and walk away.
Thanks for the review.
Wow! This is something. Always thought she was one of the more reliable girls around. Originally Posted by Zollner
Man, I don't know how she EVER got that rep. She has some positive reviews, and I actually saw her once years ago, but fuck that--she's not worth the risk. If memory serves me, this isn't the first time I've heard this about her.

Sorry for your experience. Everyone who was on the fence about her should be thanking you.
Really in all her years its always been mixed with her.