providers

does anyone use eros anymore the girls are some hot do not find reviews or #'s that match thanks
I may not be answering your question, Rock, but here's my take:

Booking with a provider who advertises (solely) on Eros or Backpage and does not have (good to Great)reviews is a crapshoot to me. And at my age, I've neither the time, the energy nor the $$$ to waste on a bait-n-switch, a girl who greets you by up-selling you as soon as you walk thru the door or one who ends up giving you a less than stellar effort bcd.

Sure, you can find an occasional gem going that route if you choose....but I'm no longer inclined to go "exploring" anymore on either of those sites. I want what I want.....and that's a sure thing each and every time I book a session.

That is why the combination of P411, Eccie and a tight network of other reputable hobbiests is golden.
Not a mod, but suspect the mods will chime in about two things with this thread.

Clearly, this is not a review and does not belong in "Review" forum.

Secondly, the topic of competing websites is addressed in guideline #27 of the forum guidelines.

#27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.

As to the lack of reviews on other sites.... the reviews are one of the great strengths of ECCIE.

Respectfully,

OldSarge