Hair Color and Length: Long Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Thicka than a Snicka
Recommendation: Yes
You cheap bastard, lol, love it.
Damn good ROS.
damn.. that's one of your best!

nobody has a better mix of humor and adventure.. my Hero.
  • Ownin
  • 05-09-2016, 01:02 PM
I just moved here to Dallas recently and have been studying the threads... I hope to contribute soon... But from what I have seen,I don't need ROS to know that you Random, as well as Catbanger, Chung, and Justinslayer are to be looked up too... Thank you for the information you have provided for I can start my hunt
real life stories, you just can't make this shit up... Lmao!
Your on a ROLL!!!
epic lmao
That deserves a standing ovation....i envy you dallas gents
I just moved here to Dallas recently and have been studying the threads... I hope to contribute soon... But from what I have seen,I don't need ROS to know that you Random, as well as Catbanger, Chung, and Justinslayer are to be looked up too... Thank you for the information you have provided for I can start my hunt Originally Posted by Ownin
You can trust Father Random to bless those on the streets, Father Chung takes confession from the fat ones and the midgets, father Justinslayer has a mobile chapel for those sisters with out a place to pray.
Keep the faith and spread the seed.
You can trust Father Random to bless those on the streets, Father Chung takes confession from the fat ones and the midgets, father Justinslayer has a mobile chapel for those sisters with out a place to pray.
Keep the faith and spread the seed. Originally Posted by catbanger
Thanks Ownin & The High Priest of the Hatless Church.. unfortunately my mobile chapel hasn't been able to gather new talent. Looks like it may be time to pack up and establish a new location further north. I humbly request that the Vatican along with Father Random approve me opening up the JSMC -North Chapel.. that's the Justin Slayer Mobile Confessional - North Chapel
Thanks Ownin & The High Priest of the Hatless Church.. unfortunately my mobile chapel hasn't been able to gather new talent. Looks like it may be time to pack up and establish a new location further north. I humbly request that the Vatican along with Father Random approve me opening up the JSMC -North Chapel.. that's the Justin Slayer Mobile Confessional - North Chapel Originally Posted by justinslayer
its a Papal visit to the north side...
An artist to be sure... Well done!
Justin, take that confessional to where ever there is need.
Justin, take that confessional to where ever there is need. Originally Posted by catbanger
I wish he would bring some of his congregation down here. Plenty of ministers, but few true believers.