Good Hobbying Area In Houston?

Hey everyone, just thought I should post this in the houston to see what you local providers and hobbyist suggest...
I'm curious... what part of Houston in safe & convenient? I heard the galleria area and Katy are safe areas as well convenient for you gentlemen...any suggestions? Any info greatly appreciated Thanks.. See yall soon-Jasmine
Galleria is more centrally located than Katy...closer to more freeways. Both are pretty safe.
  • Rezo
  • 04-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Most will say Galleria because it is fairly central and easy to get to. Below are a few threads that might help you during your stay.

The areas of Houston and recommended places to visit or grab a bite.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105

Somewhat recent thread on Houston seafood.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=189892

Up late and have some hunger pains? Check this thread.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=197499
Bloody Hell last time I started a thread asking the same question WWIII broke loose!...Anyways, I would suggest the Galleria area, it is very nice, clean, and well good shopping (Neiman Marcus, Fendi, Dior, and Saks)... ...There are loads of hotels there, have a good trip!

Val
  • Rezo
  • 04-04-2011, 12:49 AM
she was bright enough not to bad mouth our fair city in the same post she was requesting input. big difference.
she was bright enough not to bad mouth our fair city in the same post she was requesting input. big difference. Originally Posted by Rezo
Ahh, but she didn't badmouth the fair city of Houston in her initial post love ...I believe she bad mouthed the people who were attacking her for no reason...

And insinuating that "she" is not bright is not true...plenty of people in this fair city who have actually spent time with her can back that up

My post to the OP gave her advise as well as wished her luck, had nothing to do with you, so why get so involved? Unless of course you are one of the members of the group who stalk me, or perhaps the same person, just using a different account...hmmm....maybe the mods should look into that?

Now, since this thread is about good locations to stay in Houston, let's try and stay on topic shall we?...Should you have an issue with me, by all means send me a PM or email

@Jasmine- sorry for the hijack! If you would like anymore info or advise please feel free to email me, and once again, have a fun & safe trip!
  • Rezo
  • 04-04-2011, 01:41 AM
heh. gosh, that was too easy.

Hope you have a good stay, Jasmine.
heh. gosh, that was too easy. Originally Posted by Rezo
Oh but it was ....Jasmine, in fact I need to email you some info...please PM me your email addy when you can love....

Val
Ahh, but she didn't badmouth the fair city of Houston in her initial post love ...I believe she bad mouthed the people who were attacking her for no reason...

And insinuating that "she" is not bright is not true...plenty of people in this fair city who have actually spent time with her can back that up

My post to the OP gave her advise as well as wished her luck, had nothing to do with you, so why get so involved? Unless of course you are one of the members of the group who stalk me, or perhaps the same person, just using a different account...hmmm....maybe the mods should look into that?

Now, since this thread is about good locations to stay in Houston, let's try and stay on topic shall we?...Should you have an issue with me, by all means send me a PM or email

@Jasmine- sorry for the hijack! If you would like anymore info or advise please feel free to email me, and once again, have a fun & safe trip! Originally Posted by Valerie
I’m sure Rezo or someone will dig up one of your initial posts to prove you wrong.

To answer you question Jasmine, the galleria area is perfect. With traffic the Katy area could be a not so good choice.
I’m sure Rezo will dig up your initial post to prove you wrong. Originally Posted by brandilynn
No worries, I've just PM'd you the link to that thread, you will find no where on my initial post where I bad mouth the entire city of Houston sweetheart
Let's keep the thread on topic..........also those that recieve a pm from me.......Read it closely.
Midtown/Downtown/Greenway. That is where the kind, mellow, business professionals are ....... the Galleria area is totally over hyped IMO. Way too much traffic.
Bloody Hell last time I started a thread asking the same question WWIII broke loose!...Anyways, I would suggest the Galleria area, it is very nice, clean, and well good shopping (Neiman Marcus, Fendi, Dior, and Saks)... ...There are loads of hotels there, have a good trip!

Val Originally Posted by Valerie

Look how that turned out for you. Yes the Galleria is probably the best location, easy to locate and close to several great spots. I would avoid Downtown or Midtown, unless you feel comfy with the LE station right down the road. Greenway is also a pretty nice location, as well as City center.
I would avoid Downtown or Midtown, unless you feel comfy with the LE station right down the road. Originally Posted by mojojo213
I do!!!!
Thank you all! Galleria area it shall be!