Encounter: 1st amp experience at one spa

User ID: Steeled
Date: 1/24/23
Name: Stella
Phone: 4126087666
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://one-spa-sauna-table-shower-a...business.site/
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Forbes
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, TS, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair, pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5 foot 6 with heels. Thin, pretty girl. Bolt on (I think) large B cups. Had on short, tight one piece dress.
Recommendation: Yes
That's right.
Is their sauna one of those fiberglass capsules or, is it large enough to lie down with wooden benches and lava rocks, like they have at Cindy's on McKnight?

Can't see private replies so if you could describe it, that I'd be great!
And I don't need the remarks about paying for access. Dig?
Some free standing electronic one. 3 people could sit on the bench.
Originally Posted by Steeled
Some free standing electronic one. 3 people could sit on the bench. Originally Posted by Steeled
Sounds like a mini sauna like at Extraordinary in Carrick. No good.

Cindy's is a room that has high and low benches that you can sit or stretch out on and high enough ceilings to extend your arms. Gets crazy hot and humid! Now if I could only get the girls to use a eucalyptus whisk on my back!

Appreciate the reply. P.S. This is not an advertisement, lol, it's information for those who may enjoy saunas.

Thanks Steeled.
Right. But nobody is getting you off at Cindy’s. Right?

Sounds like a mini sauna like at Extraordinary in Carrick. No good.

Cindy's is a room that has high and low benches that you can sit or stretch out on and high enough ceilings to extend your arms. Gets crazy hot and humid! Now if I could only get the girls to use a eucalyptus whisk on my back!

Appreciate the reply. P.S. This is not an advertisement, lol, it's information for those who may enjoy saunas.

Thanks Steeled. Originally Posted by Déjà vu
Right. But nobody is getting you off at Cindy’s. Right? Originally Posted by TonySoprano412
Hey Goombah, you need to 'get off' your high horse and start watching what you say without putting a box around it. I'm talking about saunas...I don't know WTF you're talking about. Kapeesh?

lol