What the ......?

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Bob Woodward began every conversation with trump by saying he was recording the conversation and everything trump says will very likely be in his book. Agreed to and acknowledged by trump.

Over and over again trump says he wanted to downplay the virus. He intended to downplay the virus. His goal was to downplay the virus. He deliberately downplayed the virus.

“I wanted to always play it down,” Trump told Woodward in mid-March. I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”

He's the king of panic. If he can create a panic he will create a panic!

Then, (and then!!) he blames Joe Biden for not issuing a mandate that everyone must wear a mask. Joe Biden has that authority? Or is trump projecting that Biden will get us on the path to recovery when he takes the oath of office of President of The United States? (the same oath trump swore to but ignores btw)

The blood of at least half the US deaths is on the hands of trump.
ya Still waiting ????
woody is right for once on this, until the last ludicrous sentence in his post.

Trump is a moron for agreeing to talk to a democrat operative the same way he is wrong to talk to the mainstream media every time he gets on or off an airplane.

These people are vampires and Trump is not fast enough on his feet to humiliate them the way KayMac does.
wow another ...dog cunt leftist mental ...retardation ...thread
woody is right for once on this, until the last ludicrous sentence in his post.

Trump is a moron for agreeing to talk to a democrat operative the same way he is wrong to talk to the mainstream media every time he gets on or off an airplane.

These people are vampires and Trump is not fast enough on his feet to humiliate them the way KayMac does. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

I agree that Trump shouldn't have done the private interviews with Woodard. But I think he should talk to the press as much as possible. Seeing those exchanges shows how biased the media is. If he avoided them it would be worse imo.
Willie are you watching the GOAT at the moment?

The still pictures of Dementia Joe molesting and making out with old women on the campaign trail superimposed in the background while the GOAT interviews the great Mark Steyn are absolutely priceless, maybe better than the mock Fredo/Michael Cohen cartoon gym shots.

I still think Trump should leave the quick thinking shit to KayMac and stick to cornholing borderline octogenarians like Dementia Joe, who is extremely easy pickings.
What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Bob Woodward began every conversation with trump by saying he was recording the conversation and everything trump says will very likely be in his book. Agreed to and acknowledged by trump.

Over and over again trump says he wanted to downplay the virus. He intended to downplay the virus. His goal was to downplay the virus. He deliberately downplayed the virus.

“I wanted to always play it down,” Trump told Woodward in mid-March. I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”

He's the king of panic. If he can create a panic he will create a panic!

Then, (and then!!) he blames Joe Biden for not issuing a mandate that everyone must wear a mask. Joe Biden has that authority? Or is trump projecting that Biden will get us on the path to recovery when he takes the oath of office of President of The United States? (the same oath trump swore to but ignores btw)

The blood of at least half the US deaths is on the hands of trump. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

only half? are you waffling? would you like some Aunt Jemima syrup for those waffles?

breaking news .. Joe the Idiot claims TODAY he does have the authority to mandate mask wearing .. despite a hundred years of actual data that mask wearing doesn't really do shit.

Biden believes he would have authority to impose national mask mandate as president

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-m...ate-president/

By Grace Segers September 16, 2020 / 5:31 PM / CBS News

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said that he believes he would have the legal authority to impose a nationwide mask mandate to slow the spread of coronavirus if elected president, after saying earlier this month that he did not know if such an order would be enforceable.

Speaking to reporters in Delaware on Wednesday, Biden said that he had spoken to his campaign's legal team about the feasibility of imposing such a mandate in certain states, depending on the conditions in the U.S.

"Our legal team thinks I can do that, based upon the degree to which there's a crisis in those states, and how bad things are for the country," Biden said. If it were deemed legal, he said would sign an executive order requiring people to wear masks when in public.
Willie are you watching the GOAT at the moment?

The still pictures of Dementia Joe molesting and making out with old women on the campaign trail superimposed in the background while the GOAT interviews the great Mark Steyn are absolutely priceless, maybe better than the mock Fredo/Michael Cohen cartoon gym shots.

I still think Trump should leave the quick thinking shit to KayMac and stick to cornholing borderline octogenarians like Dementia Joe, who is extremely easy pickings. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I just watched it. Mark Stein is hilarious. If Tucker ever does a Podcast, Stein should be his co-host.
I wish Tucker did longer spots with his guests.Maybe better to have two guests per show, with longer spots. Two minutes per guest isn't enough time for a worthwhile discussion.
I just watched it. Mark Stein is hilarious. If Tucker ever does a Podcast, Stein should be his co-host.
I wish Tucker did longer spots with his guests.Maybe better to have two guests per show, with longer spots. Two minutes per guest isn't enough time for a worthwhile discussion. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

it varies. some are on longer, others less. besides Tucker has a lot of ground to cover bashing the idiot leftists ..
only half? are you waffling? would you like some Aunt Jemima syrup for those waffles?

breaking news .. Joe the Idiot claims TODAY he does have the authority to mandate mask wearing .. despite a hundred years of actual data that mask wearing doesn't really do shit.

Biden believes he would have authority to impose national mask mandate as president

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-m...ate-president/

By Grace Segers September 16, 2020 / 5:31 PM / CBS News

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said that he believes he would have the legal authority to impose a nationwide mask mandate to slow the spread of coronavirus if elected president, after saying earlier this month that he did not know if such an order would be enforceable.

Speaking to reporters in Delaware on Wednesday, Biden said that he had spoken to his campaign's legal team about the feasibility of imposing such a mandate in certain states, depending on the conditions in the U.S.

"Our legal team thinks I can do that, based upon the degree to which there's a crisis in those states, and how bad things are for the country," Biden said. If it were deemed legal, he said would sign an executive order requiring people to wear masks when in public. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

First of all, read the red words. He's not saying he has the authority. It would need to be determined.

And....... the point is trump said Biden should mandate it now! Like he, as a private citizen, can mandate anything. Biden can't do that until he gets sworn into office in January.

Everyone who buys a lottery ticket BELIEVES they're going to win a multi-million jackpot. That's not saying they will win.
No mask mandate please n thank you

I love when at a red light. masked driver yelling at me for not driving with a mask
LOL last week cutting my yard. Was about 20 feet from sidewalk. Someone yelling WTF WHERE IS YOU MASK.

anyone here wearing a mask when fucking a whore ???? just askin

anyone here wearing a mask when fucking a whore ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Answering that would expose/reveal contents of the ROS in many cases.
Answering that would expose/reveal contents of the ROS in many cases. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
should be in Physical Description IMHO

with some it saves 5¢ on a Wegman's paper bag I'm sure
it varies. some are on longer, others less. besides Tucker has a lot of ground to cover bashing the idiot leftists .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I wish Tucker did longer spots with his guests.Maybe better to have two guests per show, with longer spots. Two minutes per guest isn't enough time for a worthwhile discussion. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
A lot of it seems driven by the length of the opening monologue.

I definitely agree with Willie's idea about a podcast.

The format of an hour long show packed with commercials on cable television is restricting, especially in terms of time.
No mask mandate please n thank you

I love when at a red light. masked driver yelling at me for not driving with a mask
LOL last week cutting my yard. Was about 20 feet from sidewalk. Someone yelling WTF WHERE IS YOU MASK.

anyone here wearing a mask when fucking a whore ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I have never experienced this.

I've forgotten to bring a mask into supermarkets a couple of times and have had a total of like 3 people say anything, always workers from the store. I just ignore them the same way I ignore deranged bums, or Doove.

The protocols at restaurants is the most idiotic of all, just pure virtue signaling/social conditioning.

Put on mask to walk in or urinate, take mask off for all else.

Can only transmit sniffles when walking in or when walking to shitter.