City: Richardson
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Fbsm L1
Hair Length and Color: Medium lengths dark dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: About 5 feet, nice face, super soft white skin and wow dem tits.
Recommendation: Yes
I would love to have Cindy spend the night with me
I must be getting old. .always considered myself pretty good at guestimating AZN grrlls ages. If you say 30+, okay, but in my eyes she was definitely younger. Guess I need to go see her today to see if she's aged.

Honestly, I am pretty picky with anything over L1. Lots of reasons- risk, good home sex life with pretty SO and hobbying is just to fulfill my kinky fetishes like tease, edging, etc. and I gotta say, I'd fuck Cindy in heartbeat, probably lose my load in about 10 heartbeats time. She's gorgeous, at least in my eyes.
60 for bottle of water
She told me she is 22. I dont believe her at all. I would definitely say shes in her 30s. Regardless of her age, she definitely provides a fun session. Jaddarami, I believe it was a comment I read from you off another review that led me to her. Thanks for the hop tip buddy. Also she says she will be in town for another month, then she will be heading back to San Francisco to work there, back and forth.
Great Intel. I know a good Chinese rest out there. I could kill two birds with one stone
Where the fuck did Kim Spa & Cindy go ??
  • Groot
  • 07-17-2019, 01:50 PM
Where the fuck did Kim Spa & Cindy go ?? Originally Posted by grep989

Shanghai