the strange disappearance of Jack Ma

One of Chinas wealthiest and high profile business men....not seen for several months....company IPO cancelled by China government.

We have to put up with Mr. Trump and the other politicians.

God bless America
its likely that he was arressted.

I did read an article about Jack Ma 2 months ago. he was talking about his business saying that he was under investigation and that he prolly would have to give up his company if CCP desired him to do so.
its not so strange, its communist china

the very wealthy newspaper owner in hong kong was arrested

and who was it, the movie star girl who disappeared and when she reappeared she was very contrite

but what do I know, for

according to LeBron their culture is theirs and we don't understand their culture and

"So many people could have been harmed," (he wasn't speaking of the violence being inflicted on protesters by police in Hong Kong, or the heinous human rights violations that occur in mainland China, it was his money he was speaking about)

"Not only financially, but physically, emotionally, spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and what we say."
He could be hanging out with Jimmy Hoffa.
It will be reported in the near future that he died in a "clinton style" airplane crash!
i'm in agreement with eric swalwell

"screw the communist chinese"
Sorry, China is not a bug to be squashed like Grenada.
Sorry, China is not a bug to be squashed like Grenada. Originally Posted by VitaMan
right, they're something to noodle with.
Sorry, China is not a bug to be squashed like Grenada. Originally Posted by VitaMan

do you realize how easy it would be to crash China's economy? their economy is a government propped up house of cards as it is. so pull the bottom card and watch them all fall.

stop doing business with China. easy. because the alternative is they own our economy.
do you realize how easy it would be to crash China's economy? their economy is a government propped up house of cards as it is. so pull the bottom card and watch them all fall.

stop doing business with China. easy. because the alternative is they own our economy. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
yep, china's economy is like a wet noodle. put too much weigh on it, the noodles break. chopping it up is prolly easier. lol.

stop doing business with China. easy. because the alternative is they own our economy. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Unfortunately the left does not agree with making America great. Trump's policies with China have been nothing short of the best. Hopefully Biden doesn't roll over to China immediately
Unfortunately the left does not agree with making America great. Trump's policies with China have been nothing short of the best. Hopefully Biden doesn't roll over to China immediately Originally Posted by DTickler

he'll talk tough for a month then bend over and take up his establishment asshole.

this is why the Chicoms unleashed their bat guano virus plaque on the world. they need Beavis Butt-Head Biden as their puppet in the white house
He has plenty of money to disappear if he feels like his freedom is in jeopardy. It's as simple as that. At least that's what I'd do because fuck prison.

I would just go to a country and hide and good luck trying to find me because I would become a ghost. I would just be like have fun trying to find me in Mexico, Amsterdam or Brazil blouses. Then again, I am not a short filthy rich recognizable Chinese man on the news, so he better pick his spots better to lay low.
Or he had a accident

This sounds like a typical comment someone sitting behind their computer in their underwear would make. If it is so easy.....go ahead and do it.