Hey Georgia -- STOP THE COUNT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's gonna be a long night in Georgia and then, tomorrow, Congress will tell Trump to GTFO!

God Bless America!

It's gonna be fun as fck watching the McDonald woable around like a duck out of water with no clue what to do. McDonald is losing his power and his dictator in chief of corruption
Gonna be a long night in Georgia.
  • Tiny
  • 01-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Trump's the reason they lost. Fuck Trump.
Plane standing by to whisk the machines - or parts of them - off to Venethuela for recalculating.
stolen election
That fuckin' turtle head Moscow Mitch won't be leader anymore.......love it
They’re shut down for the night. I think Ossoff will wind up winning, but I also expect there to be challenges and rage whining of Trumpian proportions...Twitler won’t get involved until after he gets his fat ass swatted down tomorrow by Mike Pence and Congress.

By then, he’ll give even fewer shits.

And we’ll be rid of him.
Called for Warnock and Ossof is ahead.

In better news, Pence told Trump there’s no stopping Biden from being President. Trump is sad and sour.

Pence has Made America Great Again.

Maybe we can get North Carolina back. Having Georgia, North Carolina and Arizona in purple category would be tremendous. Might even be good for Republicans to have more purple states. Fewer far left or far right legislators and more moderates returned to the house and senate.
  • Tiny
  • 01-06-2021, 05:23 AM
They’re shut down for the night. I think Ossoff will wind up winning, but I also expect there to be challenges and rage whining of Trumpian proportions...Twitler won’t get involved until after he gets his fat ass swatted down tomorrow by Mike Pence and Congress.

By then, he’ll give even fewer shits.

And we’ll be rid of him. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump won’t get involved period. He doesn’t care. Like he said in Georgia Monday evening, “I don’t have rallies for other people, I have them for me.” He’ll blame the Georgia Senate losses on people like the Georgia Secretary of State who refused to fabricate votes for him in the Presidential election. In fact he’s already done that.
Trump's the reason they lost. Fuck Trump. Originally Posted by Tiny
Definitely. Without a doubt. Republicans should distance themselves from that moron as soon as possible. Only the idiot ones will still support him.
Turn off the lights the gop party is over. Only thing left is the whining and crying in the rain
It’s going to be an interesting 4 years.
The Country as spoken. It seems more and more people are looking to government to solve their problems.
The Country was warned in it’s beginning that a Republic could stand until the voters realized they could vote for people who would give them money. We have arrived.
As long as the printing presses that spit out 20’s and 100’s keep going, things will be ok. That old argument about the debt and how our grandchildren will get stuck with it is just empty words.
Nobody gives a shit.
Again "they found more votes in the morning" WE are now a Banana republic