What is your personality type?

Hi folks, one of yesterdays questions was "does your Eccie pic represent who you are in everyday life?" This was one of those probing questions that people had a lot of fun with.

So I am asking what is your personality. Are you and Extravert or Introvert. We all like to know more about ourselves and this is a great chance to learn. There is a personality survey called the Myers-Briggs test which sorts your personality into sixteen types. It is pretty cool and fun to do. There are 72, yes/no questions. Honestly, it wont take over 5 minutes to do. The longer you think about the question, the more you skew the results. I am sure many of you have done it in classes and some pre-employment screenings may have you do this also. It is also a part of a persons Adult Friend Finder profile! Personally I was really surprised at how accurate mine was. The results run the gamut of realtionships, occupation, recreation, etc.

It could be necessary info. Do you really want an introverted domme. No way, she has got to be the type called the Comander. Now let the images of her flow in your brains. I see MS. London in an Old East German Stasi comanders uniform, are you scared now? I am! and I've only read her posts. Now imagine an introverted domme. I'm not afraid of her at all.

About me: I am an ISFJ what the hell does this mean. I am Introverted/Sensing/Feeling/Judging

For the test follow the link below-I hope I hyperlink it right if not just google the main part of (humanmetrics.com).
www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp for the survey and more info.

a good site with more info on the personality types is:
www.personalitypage.com

I hope you folks try it. It's fun and when one is not hobbying a little introspection is good!

have fun

buzzy
Your Type is
ESTJ
ExtravertedSensingThinkingJudgingStrength of the preferences % 6711233
ESTJ type description by D.Keirsey
ESTJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ ESTJ Famous Personalities
ESTJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are:
  • distinctively expressed extravert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
  • Old-T
  • 09-07-2011, 07:51 PM
I was introduced to M-B a long time ago and it's been one of the most useful interpersonal tools I've found. No so much for what it says about me. I'm one of those "You are WEIRD" types, less than 1% of the people who take the test, it describes me pretty well. But what I have found invaluable is a description I found in some of the suplimental reference material that explains how to react with people of other personality types--you know, "THOSE guys" who just don't see the world correctly because they don't see it the way I do. Well, it really does work! I don't understand them any better, but it does allow me to actually understand what they're trying to communicate, and I can reduce the number of arguments we have, avoid a lot of drama, and often get a better compromise in ill-defined waters.

I'd recommend it to almost anyone as a tool to better understand how to survive among you 99% folks.
I'm a INTJ. Introverted/Intuitive/Thinking/Judging

The first link describes INTJs as "masterminds", and the third link describes INTJs as perfectionists. Sounds like I should be making a doomsday device in an Austin Powers movie or something. LOL
Your Type is
ESTJ
ExtravertedSensingThinkingJudgingStrength of the preferences % 6711233
ESTJ type description by D.Keirsey
ESTJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ ESTJ Famous Personalities
ESTJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

You are:
  • distinctively expressed extravert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Pretty cool, from your posts I knew from reading your posts you were extaverted.
I was introduced to M-B a long time ago and it's been one of the most useful interpersonal tools I've found. No so much for what it says about me. I'm one of those "You are WEIRD" types, less than 1% of the people who take the test, it describes me pretty well. But what I have found invaluable is a description I found in some of the suplimental reference material that explains how to react with people of other personality types--you know, "THOSE guys" who just don't see the world correctly because they don't see it the way I do. Well, it really does work! I don't understand them any better, but it does allow me to actually understand what they're trying to communicate, and I can reduce the number of arguments we have, avoid a lot of drama, and often get a better compromise in ill-defined waters.

I'd recommend it to almost anyone as a tool to better understand how to survive among you 99% folks. Originally Posted by Old-T
So Old T what is your MB type?
Your Type is
INTJ
IntrovertedIntuitiveThinkingJudging Strength of the preferences % 56251244
INTJ type description by D.Keirsey
INTJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ INTJ Famous Personalities
INTJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

You are:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • Old-T
  • 09-07-2011, 09:16 PM
So Old T what is your MB type? Originally Posted by buzzworm86
I am an IN_J. Solid scores in I, N, and J with a big round zero in the T/F axis. Dead even parts T and F. Taken it 4 times over about 15 years and my T/F scores range from a T-2 to an F-1, twice comming back at 0.
B*tch.
Easy Going and Don't Give A Damn Anymore!
B*tch. Originally Posted by London Rayne
B*tch. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo. Maybe a salty, brusc( is that a word)? I know you are extraverted all pharm reps are. N for intuitive most women are , thinking and Judging, pease don't judge my spelling. ENTJ, now you do it for real!
I need to know who Im dealing with, because Ill probably have to stay on this board because I know Im gonna get beaten up on the STL board. I stuck my neck out for someone, and folkses is mean.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo. Maybe a salty, brusc( is that a word)? I know you are extraverted all pharm reps are. N for intuitive most women are , thinking and Judging, pease don't judge my spelling. ENTJ, now you do it for real!
I need to know who Im dealing with, because Ill probably have to stay on this board because I know Im gonna get beaten up on the STL board. I stuck my neck out for someone, and folkses is mean. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
You need to do it too Shayla!

I didn't mean to quote my own damn post.
I am outgoing, witty, HIGHLY opinionated, crazy in bed, crazy out of bed, a genuine heart, a giver, spiritual, psycho at times, and mad about love! I am an Aries.

That was TFF you quoting your own stuff dude!
I am outgoing, witty, HIGHLY opinionated, crazy in bed, crazy out of bed, a genuine heart, a giver, spiritual, psycho at times, and mad about love! I am an Aries.

That was TFF you quoting your own stuff dude! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I know, I know Im tired and I also missed your first one that you are an INTJ, I thought you were an E Maybe a double EE. IS there any love on ECCIE and forgiveness? It is a tough crowd!! You know it gets lonely doing this in your moms basement! LOL