On vacation!

Guys...I am not accepting any messages on Eccie until the 19th. I thought I would post this here since it's where I hang out lol. I had 19 messages this morning, and am off to play in DW!

If anyone "needs" to contact me, please use my email...it will come to my Blackberry! I will not be taking ANY PHONE CALLS until the 19th though.

Naomi and Sixx, when the Coven is ready, I will let you guys hold down the fort, as I will not be able to be on here.

Take care all, and have a great week!

Nina, Tiff, WTF, Ed, and co. I will see you guys in Manhattan on the 28th!!
Have fun on your vaca!!
Guys...I am not accepting any messages on Eccie until the 19th. I thought I would post this here since it's where I hang out lol. I had 19 messages this morning, and am off to play in DW!

If anyone "needs" to contact me, please use my email...it will come to my Blackberry! I will not be taking ANY PHONE CALLS until the 19th though.

Naomi and Sixx, when the Coven is ready, I will let you guys hold down the fort, as I will not be able to be on here.

Take care all, and have a great week!

Nina, Tiff, WTF, Ed, and co. I will see you guys in Manhattan on the 28th!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well Im just going to go crawl under a rock now. If Im able to come out it'll be on the20th. LOL

Have a good break!
Say Hi to Mickey and Minnie!!

Nina, Tiff, WTF, Ed, and co. I will see you guys in Manhattan on the 28th!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
You forgot me loser! See you soon! Oh yeah just got your text lol!
Have a relaxing vacation girl!!
Have a great relaxing vacation. Have fun for me sweets!

:-)
Now what on earth is Burk gonna do all week???
Now what on earth is Burk gonna do all week??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Prabably pick on Naomi with his big tool!!
You mean Panama City wasn't vacation enough for you? Sorry we couldn't meet up. Maybe next time.
Have fun, sister!
have a great time hit me up when in NYC !!!
have fun & don't do anything I wouldn't do!! lol
Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty
Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty Originally Posted by setman

Only thing that pic is missing is the Corona with lime.