Hofo?

I’ve been chatting with this girl. Nothing concerning about the communication, but I have no intel to go one. She sent me a face pic and looks very attractive. A few of the pics suggest reviews on another site, but back in 2016.
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pitts...a/840718675736
I talked to her too, she quoted me 200 or 250 for the hr I can’t recall. She said she used to do this years ago. Looks like she gained some healthy weight. Seems legit.
I visited her, she's legit. Took a while for her to get ready due to her situation, but a nice girl in a safe place. Not gorgeous but also not unattractive. Would visit again.
I visited her, she's legit. Took a while for her to get ready due to her situation, but a nice girl in a safe place. Not gorgeous but also not unattractive. Would visit again. Originally Posted by EBPEM1
How does her body look? Hard to tell ftom the photos and some are old. Is she GFE?
Fought heavy afternoon traffic to visit and she canceled at the last minute. Sucks, but at least she responded to my ‘almost there’ text instead of just ghosting.
I saw her Tuesday evening. She would be pretty good if she gets her act together. I posted a review.