are the hoes really that busy they cant text back

i have been trying to reach several Hoes since Monday cause i have some time tomorrow and i want to set something up. not one returned message. going to be in shadyside and looking for something to do. GRRRRRRR
i take that back, i heard from Lucy Blue but our schedules dont align. everyone else nothing.
Some ladies only want to text when you're ready now. Reach out when you're down there and hope someone answers.
I'd say 8 out of 10 provides I contact never respond. I don't think they that busy, I just think they don't really give a fuck about providing good service.
I'd say 8 out of 10 provides I contact never respond. I don't think they that busy, I just think they don't really give a fuck about providing good service. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Ain’t that the truth.
Some ladies only want to text when you're ready now. Reach out when you're down there and hope someone answers. Originally Posted by Loretta77
I would like to think that would be true but that often doesnt work either. i cant just be sitting in a parking lot looking for a meet up for hours and waiting for a response. Typical response last minute is you need to book ahead.
I think some just "nod off", if you catch my meaning
ya the nod off thing, after paid.
I've said it before - if any of these girls had any idea how to run a service business they would make a fortune. But I am guessing they are also often distracted
It seems to me that the poor response rate to a text reflects a general coarsening of our society in general, especially in the younger generations. Terms and concepts such as common courtesy, or even civility don't appear to be on the cognitive radar screens of these gals. Since that appears to be the case, the more advanced concept of common sense, or business sense (merely applying the Golden Rule to the sphere of economics) is similarly beyond their ken.
It sure does make hobbying a frustrating endeavor at times....
On the other hand, when you finally encounter some provider with a modicum of that ability, it's like an oasis in the midst of the Sahara!
I, for one, am tired of walking through the desert.
I think that they simply have several other obligations to take care of such as children, school, grocery shopping, friends, etc and it's also true that some do nod off. You don't have any ability to change any of that, but what you can do is seek out a few regulars, see them regularly, compensation them fairly and you won't have that problem anymore.
If your life is such that you only have opportunities sporadically, then I doubt you'll see any improvement.