A Question For My Outcall Brothers: So do you ever stay (or go back the next morning) for your free hot breakfast?

Okay. . .

We have all been there. I am not talking about the outcalls that I normally do on business (nothing like hobbying and having a nice room on somebody else's dime), but rather the times, for whatever reason, you book a hotel right there in your hometown, to have fun for an hour or two.

So you have your fun, pay the provider, maybe enjoy a meal or take a nap. . .but really, how many of you stay the night and enjoy the solitude slumber, or more importantly the hot breakfast some of these places have to offer?

Venerable (26 hobby years now) pussy-hound that I am, I fully understand renting love by the hour, but it often kills me to waste a perfectly good room that was paid for out of the hobby budget.

So. . .how many of you, like me, sometimes find a reason to stay at the room and enjoy the pool, hot tub, and steam room?

How many of you do like I do now, and even if you go home, you go back out in the morning and go back to the hotel and enjoy the hot breakfast?

PS: For all the folks that cry "stupid," please remember that of course I know that returning to the scene of the "crime" is a risk. It is a measured risk, and a certain amount of fun is derived from it. Frugal-rat-bastard that I am, I also enjoy the buzz of male pride from getting value for the dollar!

Guys forty-five an older know what I am talking about. If you pull it off without getting caught, well, it is the equivalent of a single-malt whiskey you drink in front of a cop as you pass him in the fast lane and have him smile and wave back at you.
When I do the rare outcall the quality of the hotel I chose is important to me. I am a single guy so I can "stay the night" and not have problems. I want to book a nice place since I will probably sleep over. I book with Hotwire and look for 3.5 or 4 star hotels. There is a certainly a review of price vs. location.

I had a recent in call was in Philadelphia and my review can be found in the PA forum. I intended to hobby and then go out for dinner and fun. Melanie had other ideas and rendered me incapable of leaving the room. Now that's service.

Awl4knot
What hotels are you staying at? I normally stay in 3 1/2 or 4 star hotels and I never get a free breakfast. It's always like $20. I'm jealous!
I generally stay at long-term suite hotels with a full kitchen and separate bedroom. Mostly they serve a hot breakfast (some better than others), and an evening "manager's brunch." Although they tend to be in the main chains, they are not the high-end brands of those main chains. They are well-maintained, pleasant and comfortable. The high-end brands tend to be fairly uncomfortable for long stays...no homey atmosphere. I tend to stay long-term.
Hyatt, Hampton, Courtyard, goodness. . .Holiday Inn. . .Marriott. . .the list is endless
I travel quite a bit and I am a dedicated Hilton guy. I'm hoping if I get enough points Paris will let me be in her next sex tape.

Seriously, I use my points to book a nice Hilton property for a local outcall from time to time and I typically stay overnight as my excuse is I am on a business trip. The complimentary breakfasts at the Hilton's are always very nice and I take full advantage.
Wyndham chain, Inn on Bourbon, prince Conti and two sister hotels. Always stay for 2 nights. Coffee for breakfast that's it.
The uber outcall I once had required me to think on my feet and have a reason to stay. I was just minding my own business doing a stay to meet a regular provider I frequent. I arrived at the room early to prep for the session. My outcalls are elaborate BFE sessions complete with candles, massage oils, chilled beverages, strawberries chocolates and such (just my style of session--not saying you have to do it), only to find out it would be enhanced! The front desk informed me I had a free upgrade to a two room suite with a jacuzzi and fireplace. Top that off with two credits on my account for free room service from a previous unhappy stay elsewhere in the chain, and it was fat city. Darned if I was going to waste all that with a one hour quickie. I called the provider and told her what I lucked into and we struck a bargain on an pampered extended session and we had a decadent session that was a saturnalia of food, comfort and lust.

My quick beard was to say the car broke down and I had to spend the night at the hotel using my frequent points--and then took the car to the garage and had some work I wanted done to it anyway--and waited out the "repairs" in luxury.

I've returned for the breakfast on some occasions as long as I didn't leave the room too messy.
Obviously as a single man, I enjoy the room.

A1: Nice ideas, I should try going that extra mile in an outcall suite.
Obviously as a single man, I enjoy the room.

A1: Nice ideas, I should try going that extra mile in an outcall suite. Originally Posted by Black Sedan

Especially if you already know you connect well with the provider you are meeting.

If it is a local visit and the provider doesn't do in-call, I insist on the provider getting the room. I'll re-imburse if she asks, but for discretion purposes, I don't like getting the room.