Foooking strap on play; El strappy!

Jus asking fo an acquaintance, if a foooking straight fella wanted to experiment with being ridden like a foooking bull at the rodeo WID El strappy, does dis form of a playday make a sexy laday feel a different kinda a way about a studly playa. Also, how ahem would said playa properly irrigate dat area for no issues. Again, the same foooking rules apply against trolls and comedians. Shine is asking fo an acquaintance. Toodles....
After the "feel a different kinda way" comment I now picture you as Rich Hommie Quan from his type of way video.

Anyways. Eat fruits high in fiber (might make you gassy), drink lots of water (40water), and then do a water enema. Safe to do at home. Also, lube it up, don't want that thing to literally "rip you a new asshole" ... I mean, your friend...
Shine wants to be strapped???

Oh, asking for an "acquaintance," uh huh. Well, we all know who has El Strappy, but there's also the adept Ms. Athena, and you might tell your "friend" to consider touring, mature provider DallasRain. She'll be back in the area at the end of April and has strap-on experience plus a boy toy trove that rivals most adult stores.

Yep, have to do the enema, and lay off corn for a while.
Shine wants to be strapped???

Oh, asking for an "acquaintance," uh huh. Well, we all know who has El Strappy, but there's also Ms. Athena, and you might tell your "friend" to consider touring, mature provider DallasRain. She'll be back in the area at the end of April and has strap-on experience plus a boy toy trove that rivals most adult stores.

Yep, have to do the enema, and lay off corn for a while.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I’m surprised.. he’s the one who always tAlks 😂
Don't fret, Shiny - I doubt anyone here would thinck (even) less of you.

You might want to practice with one of these:
Attached Images File Type: jpg HenDog_XO.JPG (8.6 KB, 211 views)
I'm guessing he just might be able to make that bottle disappear. Probably not his first rodeo.
If you want that played with,bought a strap for a young gentlemen last week,but he ended up bringing his own... It vibrates too
I'm guessing he just might be able to make that bottle disappear. Probably not his first rodeo. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Place your bets: Over/Under the 'XO' label?
Haha, foooking funny. Shine is a strapping manly playa. I simply hang with a wide range of certified g's as my patnas. Hey , da only requirement ta hang in my clique is ya got dat scrillah, so since my homies know I'm a man WID much knowledge they come with questions and I give them an answer through my network. Ain't nothing going in Shine backdoor, ya dig jokesters. But hey, thanks for da info all who participated in another great thread but Shine!
By not but