Encounter: Lilylove23 huge GFE disappointment

User ID: -
Date: 11/19/2018
Name: Lilylove23
Phone: 412-706-2414
Email Address: http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...=email&u=90561
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=90561
City: McKees Rocks
State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Little kissing, BBJ, CG, cover FS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice spinner type about 5'3" weight about 115lb, nice perky boobs about B cup.
Recommendation: No
That’s shocking
I’ve seen her three times and they were all great times.
Had a similar experience with being encouraged to finish quick a few years ago but then read a review where it sounded like she was expecting multiple pops whereas I just got dressed and left after the first one. Never got the chance for a follow up.
Mods, I don’t have Premium A chess at this time but lilyLove23 only posts her number in the vouched adds on TOS. Why are we outing them just to get Premium Access. If someone wants to get to her, they should be required to do it through a means in which she can screen. It’s how they are so polite with us regulares. There screening system enables them in part to have their guard down and get to the fun. Please change this policy.
  • Vogel
  • 11-30-2018, 03:54 AM
The title of this post: “huge GFE disappointment” is a perfect description of my experience with her as well.
Yeah this one thinks she is so smart and original with her stupid as fuck ads, but in reality is a total piece of shit. Rushes the appointment and has had a couple of bad reviews. One maybe, I may let it slide, two and more no. I don't have time and money to waste on unprofessional fucking bullshit.
Mods, I don’t have Premium A chess at this time but lilyLove23 only posts her number in the vouched adds on TOS. Why are we outing them just to get Premium Access. If someone wants to get to her, they should be required to do it through a means in which she can screen. It’s how they are so polite with us regulares. There screening system enables them in part to have their guard down and get to the fun. Please change this policy. Originally Posted by noginworking
Maybe she gave him permission or doesn’t care. She does post in non vouched ad sections:

http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...40569#p2240569
But her number is in VOE tags. And she’s says she only see “vouched” members. Go figure
She quoted me with one pop for 30 minutes and 2 pops for an hour. I didn’t pull the trigger because her pics looked like she took them in her kids room. Kids stuff everywhere. Kind of turned me off. I know that most ho’s have kids but I don’t want to be aware of them at all.
This is so fucked up. Another huge turn off. One pop in 30 and two in 60. However she advertises by the hour. Fuck this shit and fuck this bitch. If I pay you by the hour it shouldn't matter how many times I can pop. I pay you for the hour not for the pop.
I don't understand why her telling you up front what her terms are (with regard to # of pops) is a bad thing. She's saying she expects two pops in an hour - I'd think that was a good thing.
This is so fucked up. Another huge turn off. One pop in 30 and two in 60. However she advertises by the hour. Fuck this shit and fuck this bitch. If I pay you by the hour it shouldn't matter how many times I can pop. I pay you for the hour not for the pop. Originally Posted by Chinko
Your posts seem awful familiar. Have you been here before?
She quoted me with one pop for 30 minutes and 2 pops for an hour. I didn’t pull the trigger because her pics looked like she took them in her kids room. Kids stuff everywhere. Kind of turned me off. I know that most ho’s have kids but I don’t want to be aware of them at all. Originally Posted by Sharkfin
I don't understand why her telling you up front what her terms are (with regard to # of pops) is a bad thing. She's saying she expects two pops in an hour - I'd think that was a good thing. Originally Posted by 71bucks
I am paying for time. Not for pops or number of pops. She shouldn't be telling anything like that. If she would limit your fun, she needs to charge per pop.
Your posts seem awful familiar. Have you been here before? Originally Posted by bambino
No I haven't. I mean I have as a guest. Just registered a few days ago.
I see she stop advertising as #1 GFE now. i won't visit her again even tho i liked her body type and perky boobs. She can be a smart ass texting.