Name: Sara Rose
Phone: 4125894675
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Crafton hotel off of 79
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, 69, DATY, Rim to her, mpops, so many positions I don’t know the abbreviations to
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long sandy blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Body is flawless, nicest real tits on a provider in the burgh, face has some blemishes, her vag is always pristine, clean, no smell, physically she is a super model
Recommendation: Yes
I dont think she exists.
That was one of the best reviews that I have read. I’ve only seen her twice, but all of those activities I did with her you did as well, with equal satisfaction. She takes direction.
She’s a super star, she does talk about all her problems a little much, but it’s worth the trade off, when I do go out of my comfort zone and try someone I haven’t seen before, I usually leave thinking I should’ve just given my money to Sara. She’s also down for 3 somes that’s something I have to try with her soon.
Is the mom Tara still around/available? I haven't seen anything about her recently, and I don't have a current number.
I thought she was done providing
I sincerely hope that's not the case... For some reason, she really did it for me.
She shows up on SA every once in a while. Any info on the sister?
I saw tara a few months ago. She can be tricky to get a hold of but i think shes still in the game
The sister really seems to be hit or miss, and usually the mom is involved. Seems that she passed down the family business. The other sister is hot too, I just always felt awkward asking Sara if I could get with her younger sister or if she could hook me up.
Does she have a profile any where with pics? She definitely sounds like she'd be worth seeing.
Tara, the mother, only see regulars now because of a boyfriend and I guess he is unaware of her still doing this
ROFL @ the whole family selling pussy