URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-paso-tx-88454
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Lee Trevino
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, Average length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice body. Ass was fun to play with during the massage and probably has C cups. She wore tights and a tight shirt with a bra.
Recommendation: Yes
Went there last month. The mage acted like she didn't speak English. When I tipped her $60 instead of the $80 she wanted. She said to the mgr that I wouldn't give her that amount in Perfect English. Pass
Bummertime, same here. I got it worse due to them switching the first girl that started my massage with what looked like the waaay older mamasan. Gave a half hearted hj with absolutely no touching allowed and got angry when I only tipped $20.
I was ready to leave when I got the switch but was promised “a very good special massageee”.
Never again
Bummertime, same here. I got it worse due to them switching the first girl that started my massage with what looked like the waaay older mamasan. Gave a half hearted hj with absolutely no touching allowed and got angry when I only tipped $20.
I was ready to leave when I got the switch but was promised “a very good special massageee”.
Never again
Same here. She told 60 for the massage, then turned around to ask me an additional 80 for rubbing my private. I was like for what? Screw this place and i walked out! Would not recommend!