Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DATY, CBJ, 69, CG, Mish, HJ, Convo
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 300
Hair Length and Color: Short and sassy brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pics are accurate, except now she has shorter hair. She has a nice smile, good conversation, petite body, with great breasts and a sweet little ass. She has a couple non-distracting tattoos. Very responsive sweetheart.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review - thanks for the intel!
Nice review.
Nice review, I think $$$ is a little high. She is young and very pretty though.

Big AL
I exchanged a couple of e-mails with her; she sounds like fun. I was curious about her rates...
I am with you Bigal $$$ for an hour is a lot more than I like to spend but she is cute. Now if she offered a half for $.5 I wouldnt think twice.
I would $.5 in a heartbeat.
  • oherc
  • 01-26-2013, 03:23 PM
well if i $.5 too, it'll be $$$ right?
This is true LOL
Heck we can all three go $ each and as cute as she is I just need 8 minuets and you guys can have the rest.
Heck we can all three go $ each and as cute as she is I just need 8 minuets and you guys can have the rest. Originally Posted by BassCat

Bragging or Complaining????

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Bio its the sad truth. Give me 8 minuets in a cute young girl like Suni and its all over. For me its about %98 percent visual and watching her young tight body bounce up and down on me like an amusement park ride and even if I wanted to I couldn't hold out.
If she would do BBBJ (and I think she is now is that right?), then I'm there most likely, but a nice half hour rate would be great!!
She PM me, she will do $.5 for hh. I don't think she will do BBBJ
though. She is in H' urg now guys so let's show her some love.
I thought someone talked to her and got her to do bbbj? Well CBJ is a major deal breaker for me. I'm not going there!