In need of information

Can someone who has inside agencies info tell me which agencies Ghostrider is linked with beside K-fest? I am cleared to visit anyone but I will be avoiding agencies link with Ghostrider due to safety concerns based on recent development of him threatening any agency that accepts me. Despite all agencies tell me I am cleared but I don’t want to take a chance and don’t want to feel need to pack to visit the girls.
Just in case you don’t know what’s going on… Ghostrider recently contacted Agencies to not accept me and tell them his fantasies about me… he threatened agencies of bad reviews if they accept me.

You can post here as public info or PM me to keep it secret.

Thank you for any and all information…. I want to stay safe and don’t want to step on his shit if I can avoid his shit.
Grown men having more drama than a college sorority pathetic
According to historical discussion threads, wasn’t ghostgrider banned several times in past years.
According to historical discussion threads, wasn’t ghostgrider banned several times in past years. Originally Posted by wolfman07
Yes I was due to dealing with this same guy and being pointed. Twice just like Chung.

This has my vote for the best post in 2022!!!!

PS. This should have been posted in CoEd since you can't read the rules.
*Not an Encounter, moved to the garbage bin.
Yes I was due to dealing with this same guy and being pointed. Twice just like Chung.

PS. This should have been posted in CoEd since you can't read the rules. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Yup.. Just like me. Almost. I got 3 bans for points, all related to this.. I'll be nice and call him a Being.

In fact, all my current points are directly related to this Being. It will try to engage me again, but 4 years of lies and shit has become uber-boring. His whole God Damn life is presenting himself in these threads, lying under numerous handles. If I was this Being, I would pray to God Almighty to take me, and direct me to the walls of Hell so I could play with the Demons that resided in my Soul for so many years.
There should be an option for thumbs down voting
Someone is hooked. Careful what you wish for.
Damn, too bad that all fake news networks are taken. This would made a great angry fake news.
How are you going to let another man cock block you? Pshh what a panocha
Stay safe lol......is this a real monger or a jaded mama-son? Wrong answers only!
Bump
Bump Originally Posted by ntxguy
Good recon

PS. This should have been posted in CoEd since you can't read the rules. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
You should be more clear on this.

Admin banned you in March of 2021 for creating the following handles which wrote fake reviews to promote K-Fest and Lovely Angels. The same fake handles you used on OH2 to write the same fake reviews to promote them too.

Brad.Wilson
John Dutton
Cstrong
purple.heart1990
Jameson$$15
BumbleBee10
Brad.Wilson
  • BLM69
  • 04-21-2022, 03:17 PM
You should be more clear on this.

Admin banned you in March of 2021 for creating the following handles which wrote fake reviews to promote K-Fest and Lovely Angels. The same fake handles you used on OH2 to write the same fake reviews to promote them too.

Brad.Wilson
John Dutton
Cstrong
purple.heart1990
Jameson$$15
BumbleBee10
Brad.Wilson Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
His pimp promotion skills are on point, he needs remedial internet connection skills not to get caught all those times.