ROT Rally Parade and Congress St. Party Tonight!

• 06-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Watch a little live Gallagher at 6, stage up at 7, parades starts at 7:30 and ends on Congress around 8, Vallejo starts at 8:15... party party party; 200k+ partygoers last year.

Too bad Genesis is out of town. But hey, I'm in; who's in?
Yes, I'm out of town but Looking to be back in Austin on Sunday but only for serval hours....
Maybe I'll make it out there for the end of the rally...

Have fun baby *wink*

~Genesis Nicole~
Played Lucky lounge, Then the Ghost Room tonight. Freakin crazed downtown tonight. What a great time...
I didn't catch the parade of bikes downtown last night but was out at the Rally today for a bit.
OMG, I felt like a piece of meat at the pound! Men, bikes and beer literally everywhere!!!
The testosterone is definitely off the charts out there! Lots of fun going on!
Tess
  • 06-12-2010, 05:02 PM
The guy selling action holsters asks the crowd to lend him a gun and ten guys draw, lol.
I can say I am officially ROT Rally-ed out.... I re-arranged my travel schedule so I was home the entire time. Started out Thursday a.m. and finally called it quits this evening. I am indeed saddle sore from all the riding, but what an experience...

I was even jokingly thinking of putting ECCIE sticker letters on the back of my leather vest and seeing how many people approached me!

78704, yes, I was also one of those who drew down on the holster guy; too funny; I had to show him my new holster, then a spirited debate on hideaway clips raged on; wonder if we were there at the same time!

Tess; now I wish I really did put ECCIE stickers on my vest!

Sunburned, exhausted, ringing ears, but I will do it again in a heartbeat......