Need a pit bull friendly place to rent

Hi my name is Yesenia,

I am looking to rent a house or town house from some one who is not pit bull stupid top rent 1100.00 I have cash up front deposit and rent not a problem. I got my babies back here are there pics all so they are liter box trained like big ass kitties lol ( baby swimming pool with red Mulch). I have to be out by the 18th yikes call me with any information cannot be Denver commerce city 720-219-2977
Attached Thumbnails

I own two also . Where i live i ran into having to have them insured. What i found out is state farm is the only company who writes policy,s on this great breed of dog,. I hope this helps if you ever run into that problem . As far as a place to rent there are anti breed specific legislation help groups.Some of these can be found in bully breed magazine . Hope you find what your looking for take care . Sorry i bumped a old post . To save a couple of pitts its worth it .
move out of the city away from all the dipsticks lol. I live way out in the country and can have whatever I want, I kind of like it. Unfortunately this does not help you unless you are looking for a complete lifestyle change to a complete different way of living.