Whats up with all the crowns tattoo's

These girls gotta be crazy advertising their pimps names on them. Whats wrong with girls now days and all of you that still go give them your money or maybe you just didn't know that's what it meant
I think some girls think that's all they can get so they're happy with what they got or what they think they got LOL... let me stop I shouldn't be laughing it's sad really.

Me personally I would never pay a man because that's not even my definition of a man to me a man is a provider not a taker. But these girls want to give their money two little boys... they're grown and they can choose to be little girls if they want.
Interesting article on this topic

http://ijr.com/2015/09/413813-sex-tr...s-forced-wear/ Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Wow that is interesting I didn't even really know that was a thing. I have seen a lot of ladies with those crown tattoos especially on Backpage. I don't even understand that...smh
I have a couple of friends who have had Pimps. I don't understand either but I know why they do. Not speaking for all girls but I was told by one who was gorgeous and did all her own booking and worked hard, that a regular man would never love her and she was lonely. I said that wasn't true many women in the adult industry fine good men who love them but her comment opened my eyes. She was there by choice not force because she truly believed that's all she was worth.
These girls gotta be crazy advertising their pimps names on them. Whats wrong with girls now days and all of you that still go give them your money or maybe you just didn't know that's what it meant Originally Posted by Taylor Made719
Lmao I went to a Club this weekend and actually came across Ladies with such Tatts. So I asked and Wow!!! I was so not expecting an answer BUT APPARENTLY CrownS COME FROM THE Carolina's, Guns and Roses(lady I spoke with had) come from Miami area and A whole heed of Art comes from California and they can only get them After "Being Down and paying so much"
I know tattoos aren't cheap so I guess the managers consider it an investment??????..

Anyhow I've never like tattoos, have one and wish I didn't. I've checked into it and Tattoo removal is charged by the square inch :/ pretty crappy deal I say.
I have a crown tattooed but has nothing to do with a pimp. You shouldn't always assume you know what someone's tattoos mean.
We were actually referring to big Ass pimp TAGS clearly known and seen Across the body. not just crown tattoos in general, Re-Read the ThreAD please, Miss Minnesota, the tattoo you have we can't even see!
When I see crowns I think pimp. Especially in Dallas. So don't get one if you don't like the association because when one hears hoofbeats think horse, not zebra.
I had a young lady in the aisle on my trip back to Denver this week. She wanted to get a pic out the window and stretched her hand all the way out showing me a very nice crown tat on the top of her hand between her thumb and pointer finger.

If I had my P411 approved or ECCIE buttons with me, I would have made sure to pin them on my jacket and cross my fingers.

Instead, I put in my headphones and did not make a love connection.
@Jorden You're absolutely right that's not always the case and I don't always assume but when I see a crown I do Wonder
So that's what that means. No wonder the sex was so intense. They didn't want to piss off their pimp. See, there's always a positive side.
Crown tattoos have usually been indicative of managed girls in Arkansas, as well.

Personally, I don't understand the "he's the only one that will love me" mentality. I would rather be alone than devote my life to serving a leech. My recommendation... get a cat.
I don't feel lonely at all.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1069.JPG (135.2 KB, 152 views)
It's how this guy marks his 'property'.