Funny wanted to share

So this came from a RW friend today via text and we all just need a laugh sometimes.

So here's the text from the friend

So I'm at Wal-Mart of all places buying a 50 lb bag of dog food for my for my brother's dog. While in the woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog food Right?? So you know me being a smart ass, I told her No, I do not have a dog, I am starting the Dog Food Diet again. I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but I did lose 50 lbs prior to waking up in the ICU with tubes in both ends and Iv's in both arms. I told her that is is the perfect diet all you do is load your pockets with the dog food and eat one or two nuggets every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I want to try it again. (my rw name) I have to tell you at this point everyone around us was now in thralled with my story.
Horrified the lady asked me if I ended up in the ICU because of poison from the dog food. I sarcastically told her NO, I was in the ICU because I stepped off the curb to sniff a poodle's ass and a car hit me.

Of course I'm at the DMV renewing my DL when I get this and I am trying not to laugh because I can see this friend honestly doing this. This is a friend that tells visitor's to Wyoming that snow fences there are actually seats for antelope races and to call the sheriff's department ask for records to buy tickets.

After my response of "You asshole I hope she slapped you"

His next text said this was something he found on FB and decided to pass it on...

It does make for a good laugh so thought I would share it here in hopes it makes even one person giggle. Yep I have friends who normal doesn't apply to at all in life..
Lol...made me laugh!
Too funny! Thanks for the laugh and really good to see you posting again.

Hope everyone has a happy week!
Thank you ladies ... thank you FH hun
I sent it to my parents and they called thinking I actually did it.. lol