Duncanville area 67 and 120 its back to the 80s on harry hines

I stopped to get gas and was amazed there was hos walking down the street pimps at all the gas staions the dennys at cockerhill and i20 and hotels were full. It was like a flashback to before the internet. Has anyone been there pr have any stories
Not yet. But thanks for the info!
don't use that area anymore.....It has gone down so fast and so far. I avoid providers that use that area. It was once really nice but not anymore.
I was surprised to drive by a couple SW in Oak Cliff Sunday before last.. late afternoon, 100 degrees out.. did a turnaround to look one of them over a bit, by that time she had joined a big dude.. she saw me and waved.. I'm like, sure, I'm really going to solicit you with Mr. T next to you..
That's a daytime only area!
That's a daytime only hobby area!
Yep, long gone are the good ol' days of the Red Bird Mall era
Yep, long gone are the good ol' days of the Red Bird Mall era Originally Posted by MrMarriott
Hey if the Chess KIng is still around I'm there! lol. Ditto OCCC aka Golf Club of Dallas, Red bird airport er Dallas Executive Airport. Where else am I going to meet the hottest Ebony lady's in Dallas? Club Prive N Buttons? They wont even let us white boys in.
If it's all the same to you, I'll skip the 80's scene and stay here in the 21st century on ECCIE.
Speaking of Harry Hines. I remember that it went from street walkers on Harry Hines in the 80's to 'street drivers' driving up and down Harry Hines soliciting from their vehicles in the 90's.
Speaking of Harry Hines. I remember that it went from street walkers on Harry Hines in the 80's to 'street drivers' driving up and down Harry Hines soliciting from their vehicles in the 90's. Originally Posted by planojim
indeed.. I remember my Company did a fundraiser spot for KERA, in1998.. about 35 of us participated, I caught a ride with a female co-worker.. after the gig, we started driving back, on Harry Hines, of course, and she turned on the inside light to search for something, while driving.. she didn't turn the light off quickly, and I told her she might want to cut the light, because prostitutes left their lights on to advertise themselves.

my co-worker was shocked to hear that.. the light was turned off before I could blink, LOL
Maybe she intended to pimp you out ...
indeed.. I remember my Company did a fundraiser spot for KERA, in1998.. about 35 of us participated, I caught a ride with a female co-worker.. after the gig, we started driving back, on Harry Hines, of course, and she turned on the inside light to search for something, while driving.. she didn't turn the light off quickly, and I told her she might want to cut the light, because prostitutes left their lights on to advertise themselves.

my co-worker was shocked to hear that.. the light was turned off before I could blink, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She ask you the obvious question?
I do have a story..... I had scheduled with a provider that was in the Three story notel near what used to be the Motel 6....(I think it is now the Motel 7). As soon as I pull into the parking lot I spot the lookout. (For the drug dealers) And I noticed that EVERYONE that drove into that parking lot was watched, if a police car happens down the street, all the rats would disappear real suddenly.
The three story complex has holes in the roof, some units were boarded up, and people walking around constantly.
I left the parking lot and told my provider we will have to meet when she left the area or arrange an out call. That place sets off all my alarms.
I know. I remember taking a co-worker home from his bachelor party at the old BabyDolls. On our way down Harry Hines we had a couple cars come up beside us wanting to know if we wanted to 'party' with them.
All I can say is THANK GOD FOR ECCIE!

my co-worker was shocked to hear that.. the light was turned off before I could blink, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That entire area is dangerous these days...just like Red Bird Mall. I sometimes will go the the Sears Hardware Dept. at Red Bird but always during the day, park close to the entrance and make certain I can access my........self defense tool.......on the way to my car.