Monthly Visitor

I have a question for the providers. When you have your monthly visitor do you still see clients? If you still see clients do you let them now ahead of time? I have read a few reviews where the guy shows up and is expecting FS and finds out the menu is cut way short. I myself would rather be told "hey its not a good week, check back next week".
I always post specials for "other" activities. Just a courtesy. Never deceive a client. It will only get you a bad review.

Just take a cut for the 4-5 days and offer some other deals.
I always post specials for "other" activities. Just a courtesy. Never deceive a client. It will only get you a bad review.

Just take a cut for the 4-5 days and offer some other deals. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I would definitely rather know ahead of time. I wanna wait for the whole package is open.

Amber I really gotta make time for you in the near future.
I am on a shot form of birth control where I only get my period every three months. It's great plus it's hormonal so less "bitchy" mood swings lol. But I do believe she should tell you upfront if something normally offered is not offered for your visit.
I would definitely rather know ahead of time. I wanna wait for the whole package is open.

Amber I really gotta make time for you in the near future. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

You do love.
Damn me too!
Damn me too! Originally Posted by FishGuy13

You are on my radar like crazy. Yes~~ You must!
I think the main problem some girls have is telling new clients that Aunt Flo is visiting. You don't want to to discuss things over the phone and sometimes if you don't have sufficient screening you don't want to discuss activities at all in case of LE. (Not that ut would matter with all I ready they would arrest you anyway.) I could imagine anyone eould be happy to shoot a regular "this is a bad time of the month for me" text. But would you want to do that when you don't know the person?
A provider should ALWAYS be honest with a hobbyist. There is NO excuse for it. I do "other" things during shark week and the hobbyist knows what the deal is before he even books the apt.
I think there should be separate ad space for "Shark Week" that way its all understood.
Kaylee, by this time next week, "Shark Week" will be known through out the internet. Or it will be if I can help it. To photoshop and 4chan!
Always let the client know, it will be up to them if they want to proceed!

If they do then I can always use a sponge to ease the mess!
I am glad to see some the ladies are up front.
The idea of calling it shark week wasn't mine. It was another providers (I forgot who) so I can't take the credit for it.

I have tried and failed to get a section for the ladies who are full bloom. I personally think it is a good idea and it makes it easier for the guys who are looking for L1 and L2 only. But hey, I'm just a provider, so what do I know?

And ladies, it is VERY tacky to allow a guy to come and see you without telling him to whole truth.
It has been 2 years now , I went to see a backpage lady , donation on the table , laying on the bed , ready to go !! :-( she says "oh sweetie , we can only play today, I am on my period"! That sucked.... never went back !
So thank you ladies for letting us know before, and yes I do ask before hand, don't need to meet Aflow!