Met a Talented Sucker!

Ended up at Dragonfly at Zaza around 10 last nite in a tux after a fundraiser. Chatted up an attractive 40-something woman in town on business (bit tipsy, but still quite capable of impressing me with her intelligence and ability to lean forward jussssstttt enough to let me catch glimpses of her beautiful twins). By 1am we were in her room, fresh from a loan soak and the first thing she did was to head south..kissing my chest as she went towards my....toes.

Her tongue strolled right past what I believed to be her destination and she ended up sucking on my toes. I said to muself..."what the Hell" and pulled her toes to my face and we......69'd? No, that can't be right. When you're sucking each others' toes are you performing 69? Anyway, she demonstrated her abilities and fellated my toes until I was convinced what she'd be able to do if I could just get her attention a bit further North! So...as the last spit-coated toes popped from her mouth and I commented how well-manicured her own spit-slobbered toes were, she said that she was impressed that I was such a toe trooper and finally turned her attention to my favorite, suckable organ and I started in on hers. Just a funny form of foreplay!

Anywho...I've seen some Showcases that highlight feet and wondered if this was an erotic zone I'd been missing. Is this the "new fronteir" when it comes to proper foreplay? Do I need to play "safe" and require her to don a footie? I suppose it's no less erotic to fellate a woman's foot than to rim her ass since both are straight from a bath. huh?
I'm thinking the two of you sucking on each other's toes would be a "zero" or a capital "O". You could lay across each other while performing this...making an "8" or an "X".
xoxoxo....feet are erotic to me.
I would think it is more an "11"

Well, it's kind of weird, for some people the feet are an erogenus zone, others not so much. Some people nibbling on the ear does it. Others the beind the joints are key (elboes, knees and armpits.) But besides the obvious spots these areas can be freaking anywhere. Hence different strokes for different folks. So yeah, you ever meef up with her again, make sure you trim your toe nails!
What's a 'loan soak'?
It's where you take a bath, but have to return the water with interest.

I am sure he meant "long soak" and if you ask me, the forplay should have started then. LAZY!

I am sure he meant "long soak" and if you ask me, the forplay should have started then. LAZY!
Originally Posted by Daen1304
That makes a little more sense. We used to call that a 'soak and poke' back in the day when they had a hot tub whorehouse out on 121...
  • Wolie
  • 03-08-2012, 08:26 AM
I just recently realized that i love to suck my ATF's toes its a weird turn on for me that i don't understand and she has very cute feet which helps quite a bit, i also massage them as part of the process.

She never had anyone do it to her before she even got "off" while I was enjoying them.
I always thought it was weird, feet are for walking not sucking but my mind thinks differently now. Odd....
  • Oppa
  • 03-08-2012, 08:58 AM
I don't like my feet or my ass messed with during sex.

My feet are so gnarled up from years of playing basketball, football, baseball, and tennis that I think they're disgusting. I regularly get pedicures so I don't even have to touch them myself.

As for my ass, it is exit only. I would much rather a beautiful Asian woman stick that tongue in my mouth than up my ass.

WALDT though and that's what makes this hobby so interesting.