Provider Promises?

For the record, I have never met, scheduled, phoned, talked to, texted, pm'ed, chatted with Mya Michelle. However, I wish to comment on the content of her most recent ad. In that ad were 10 provider promises that I think, in and of itself, are genius! "always on time", "dressed to impress", "never upsell". She has obviously has listened, and heard her clientele. Respectfully, I think this is a list that her constituency should emulate and a wonderful business model. I give her credit for setting the standard high for herself and raising the standard of her fellow providers. I hope she will adhere to her "promises". She has piqued my interest, and respect.
Did her ad mention anything to do with taint?
do you ever not say taint in your posts?
I do not understand your question?
Threads, Ads,*ThreADs*...how fun!
For the record, I have never met, scheduled, phoned, talked to, texted, pm'ed, chatted with Mya Michelle. However, I wish to comment on the content of her most recent ad. In that ad were 10 provider promises that I think, in and of itself, are genius! "always on time", "dressed to impress", "never upsell". She has obviously has listened, and heard her clientele. Respectfully, I think this is a list that her constituency should emulate and a wonderful business model. I give her credit for setting the standard high for herself and raising the standard of her fellow providers. I hope she will adhere to her "promises". She has piqued my interest, and respect. Originally Posted by Lunytunz
Lunytunz you give me butterflies when i saw this thread made shortly after my heart pounded i thought it was going to be someone saying, "WHAT a load of crap" lol!
But you make me feel warm with hope that there are still Men who can respect and believe that a provider can be genuine.

Did her ad mention anything to do with taint? Originally Posted by pyramider
lol pyramider you are so silly and we all love u for that!
I forgot to mention that i promise to always make sure my taint is spick and span
Mya,

I always think that you are beautiful, with a lot of attributes that any man is looking for in a woman....

TexasCowboy
lol pyramider you are so silly and we all love u for that!
I forgot to mention that i promise to always make sure my taint is spick and span Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

Actually, few love me ... for the tainted are misunderstood ...
I strangely love your avatar... Is there such a thing as rooster taint??