4chan

Now we know that big tech, the media and Senile Biden's clean-up crew at the FBI will try to bury as much of this as possible - but reports are all over that 4chan last evening cracked Hunter Biden's private iCloud and iPhone backups and leaked them online

Doubt most of this will see the light of day but the shit is hitting the fan.

Can't post a lot of stuff here or even the couple news reports as it involves some very sick shit that are against this site's rules and I don't use 4chan. But there were multiple reports and / or screenshots on Twitter of things showing

* A photo of Hunter Biden on a FaceTime call with a girl tied up and a bag over her head as he eats a sandwich should give you an idea of ​​the magnitude.

* Proof that Hunter is a ****

* There's a lot of docs about Senile Biden investments with Hunter that are going to blow everyone's minds. They are still going through all the invest connections.

* Hunter Biden calls his father “Pedo Peter” in private (apparently for good reason)

* Senile Joe Biden showered with *******

* Hunter committing incest

* Hunter Biden has some interesting contacts. I bet those FBI VIP and OVP (Office of the VP) contacts were very handy. “Notes: Only call if absolutely necessary”

* Text messages claiming there are “more weapons in your son’s room than in an armory,”

* Electronic payments to a host of Russian hookers

Like I said - some sick, sick shit. And some can't be mentioned in detail as the sexual practice they engaged in are prohibited topics on this site

Janitors on 4chan moved quickly in the hours after the content was posted to pull down threads that included materials from the leak. But people have already created torrents for the Hunter Biden iPhone and iCloud backups and are now seeding them. That means even if 4chan gets shut down the copies will still be out there. So more stuff will likely come out down the road

And remember - according to Senile Biden - Hunter is the smartest guy he knows

And before anyone makes some bullshit remark that this is right wing disinformation, I doubt the 4chan folks care about political affiliation. And I get these sources are not mainstream news sources and can't be independently verified (except of course looking at the photo's / videos / text message that would be impossible to fake) - but if you search well enough on Twitter (assuming they don't get taken down which is possible) you can find the supporting tweets / screenshots / source documents / articles I used to compile the above news. Given the media covered up Hunter's laptop right before the election in order to help Senile Biden, I really doubt you will have them reporting on this type of material and the way it was obtained.
This is right wing disinformation.

And right wing spin.

Do you have any documentation of your janitorial evidence?
And before anyone makes some bullshit remark that this is right wing disinformation... Originally Posted by berryberry
This is right wing disinformation. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lol!

You need to read the OP again, yssup. Slowly this time.
Everybody that watches Fox is well aware of all this. Did you see the video Hunter took of the call girl waiting to be paid another $5,000 while he "questions her"? "Sweetheart, have I ever touched you without asking". Hunters says. He goes on to say he is probably more of a gentleman than any client she has ever been with and Why won't you speak to me?

I just can't help but wonder what kind of a man keeps a video of himself, congratulating himself for being a "gentleman" with hundreds of other photo's of Hunter with women, degrading them.

And the best the Democrat media can do is keep repeating that Hunter's computer and phone must have been hacked.

This isn't going a way by a long shot. Imagine a Republican lead hearing that no MSM will cover but it will get out, it always does.
Lol!

You need to read the OP again, yssup. Slowly this time. Originally Posted by lustylad
It's all about post count for him damn the the facts.
He is beyond help...
This is "trending" everywhere. Hugely on twitter
Where’s the feminists on all this? He treats women like the worst kind of trash, just an arrogant POS he is with a weird fascination for his own cock. What he needs is a good ass beating, you can tell he’s never had one.
When your dad is cornpop some think they can get away with anything. lol
... Thank you for posting this informative news concerning
the Biden family there, berry-berry.

Though it surely don't seem very Presidential for the
"first family" to engage in behaviour like that.
Where’s the feminists on all this? He treats women like the worst kind of trash, just an arrogant POS he is with a weird fascination for his own cock. What he needs is a good ass beating, you can tell he’s never had one. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Are you talking about another guy’s JUNK????

Really fellas, you’re acting like this is a truly existential threat. Like it threatens your very existence on this planet.

It’s basically what aboutism outrage.
Senile Biden used the name “Peter Henderson” in his email correspondence (probably to try and stay out of the acts his criminal son and others were committing). In Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan series, “Peter Henderson” is the name of a KGB mole that infiltrated the United States government.

This was from a news story in 2020:

Hunter Biden’s e-mail account appears to show that his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, used the pseudonym “Peter Henderson” when trading e-mails with his family, the National Pulse can exclusively reveal. While Biden – or “the big guy” – has his real name attached to his private account for some time, it changed around early 2016, going from “Joseph Biden” to “Peter Henderson” in Hunter’s e-mails.

Why is this important? Well it explains the second half of the name that his son Hunter had Joe saved in his iPhone / iPad as - “Pedo Peter”. Draw your own conclusions

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/sta...Bj00JRB-aXejug
This is right wing disinformation.

And right wing spin.

Do you have any documentation of your janitorial evidence? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Documentation is the site quoted. Duh! Guess we just have to wait on 51 intelligence experts, like your self apparently - so 1 down, fifty more to go - to claim it is disinformation to be proof positive that it is not.
He sends pics of him railing whores to his dad. Who does that?
...Really fellas, you’re acting like this is a truly existential threat. Like it threatens your very existence on this planet... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It shouldn't be like that, but it do. Corruption and money laundering by and through the Resident of the White House is exactly the highest form of treason.