Anyone Else Prepping For Apocalypse Type Scenarios?

Anyone else buying extra food, extra supplies, guns, extra ammo, generators, battery backup storage, rain barrels, propane tanks, emergency solar panels, medical supplies, gold and silver coins?

I believe the following is either possible or inevitable: currency collapse, stock market collapse, hyper inflation, energy shortages, food shortages, water shortages, civil war, supply chain disruptions, revolutions, insurrections, rampant crime wave, EMP launch, internet kill switch implementation, grid failure, bank closures, digital money collapse or seizures, possible nuke or two. All of this is engineered, of course.

I have a feeling the right on this site are more prepped than the left, since the left believes everything is hunky dory, AOK.
What say you?
Already have a large amount of ammunition but getting more when I can find it at a reasonable price. Adding magazines, optics, and carrying cases.

As for food, every time I see something on sale that has a three year plus expiration date, I pick up a couple extra. Same thing for meat, one pound for me, one pound for the freezer. I have a few bags of flour, salt, and sugar. As much as I would like to, I can't invest in cigarettes, coffee, liquor, or candy. All three will be great commodities in lean times. Maybe not enough for you give up your teenage daughter but maybe your wife for a few hours.

I also have an electric generator, kerosene heater, and several gallons of gasoline on hand. Just stuff I've acquired over the last four or five years.
Lol. Nuts is nuts. The zombies are coming. Or vampires. Or aliens.
If you stocked a whole bunch of instant mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese and quick rice, would you have a Starchy Bunker?
Its already simmering. It wouldnt take much now to start a blaze. Just the perfect spark
Anyone else buying extra food, extra supplies, guns, extra ammo, generators, battery backup storage, rain barrels, propane tanks, emergency solar panels, medical supplies, gold and silver coins?

I believe the following is either possible or inevitable: currency collapse, stock market collapse, hyper inflation, energy shortages, food shortages, water shortages, civil war, supply chain disruptions, revolutions, insurrections, rampant crime wave, EMP launch, internet kill switch implementation, grid failure, bank closures, digital money collapse or seizures, possible nuke or two. All of this is engineered, of course.

I have a feeling the right on this site are more prepped than the left, since the left believes everything is hunky dory, AOK.
What say you? Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie

I do believe it's all possible but not necessarily inevitable. Hell, I'm pretty close to leaving this world and I wouldn't want to live under conditions like that and I won't.

As the French say 'c'est la vie...... Such is life.
In these uncertain times, I think anything can happen. Those that are prepared will have resources and can remain self reliant. If nothing takes place no harm done. For those that aren't prepared and rely on Government instead of their own wit, in the event something happens they are fucked.
... No worrys, mates... Some of the simmering will cool off
next year as the Republicans control the House of Congress
and the Senate.

That will be a good start.

### Salty
Yeah...really concerned about Y3K....NOT!!

Not worried about anything...too much fear....and nothing happens
...The zombies are coming. Or vampires. Or aliens. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah, we know. It's where they are going that is important.
In other news, the most overlooked prepper skill is "critical thinking".

Top 8 Critical Thinking Skills and Ways to Improve Them
What Are Critical Thinking Skills and Why You Need Them?
...Not worried about anything...too much fear....and nothing happens Originally Posted by matchingmole
Good by me. U keep doing U.
Nope... I'm well enough armed. If the shit does indeed hit the fan, I made notes of all the houses that had Biden signs up in the subdivision. If we run out of necessities, those will be the first places I raid.
I got my own well and basement thats well stocked with food. Fuel for me generators, reloading equipment with components.
Lets get this shit over with!

Country Boys can Survive....
Nope... I'm well enough armed. If the shit does indeed hit the fan, I made notes of all the houses that had Biden signs up in the subdivision. If we run out of necessities, those will be the first places I raid. Originally Posted by texassapper

Hope you’re joking, JL.
I got my own well and basement thats well stocked with food. Fuel for me generators, reloading equipment with components.
Lets get this shit over with!

Country Boys can Survive.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
You’ve got a basement in the ATX?

Right!