Steve Bannon and His Lawyers Lied to Court

Looks like ole Steve might be in real trouble along with his attorneys. His pal Trump never asserted any executive privilege claims with regard to Bannon’s appearance before the Jan 6 committee. He and his lawyers lied to the court about that. I suppose his trial is gonna go forward, even though he’s now claiming he will voluntarily appear to testify to the committee.

It’ll be interesting to see how much loyalty he shows since it’s clear jail is coming for him. At least a. Years worth.
Nope

He gonna school them racist dems And Teflon Don Trump will be untarnished

I voted 5 star thread cause this gonna backfire on the dems
He’s toast.
How many times have you said that????
That piece of shit is trying to relent hours before his criminal contempt trial is to begin. He got called out by Trump. Interesting twist of irony, eh?

DOJ ain't playing.

He's toast.
DoJ filings last night highlighted that they spoke with Trump’s counsel who denied ever claiming any executive privilege. They further state that his last minute change of heart is simply a furtherance of the prior lie in hopes of making conviction less likely. His attorneys have also requested to be removed as his lawyers because they told the same lie and will likely get called as witnesses.

None of the shenanigans will work. He is on the shit end of a conviction.
He don't give a she-e-e-et. Be careful what you ask for.

Looks like ole Steve might be in real trouble along with his attorneys. His pal Trump never asserted any executive privilege claims with regard to Bannon’s appearance before the Jan 6 committee. He and his lawyers lied to the court about that. I suppose his trial is gonna go forward, even though he’s now claiming he will voluntarily appear to testify to the committee.

It’ll be interesting to see how much loyalty he shows since it’s clear jail is coming for him. At least a. Years worth. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Then don't vote for Bannon in any future elections. Isn't that how your "reasoning" works?
YR thinks this is a trial
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.
You sure are psychic or full of it...I chose the latter
P.S. You aren't fooling anybody!!
It's not a trial is a witch hunt thst will produce NOTHING although you pray it will...I laugh at the fact you will be letdown AGAIN
Then don't vote for Bannon in any future elections. Isn't that how your "reasoning" works? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Your inability to differentiate situationally is no surprise. As your mind whirls and spins off its axis to try to create a Whataboutism.
HF, i know its exasperating, but thats just how illogic works

logic, reason, nor even common sense can penetrate the dulls' defense mechanisms
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.