Black Congressional Candidate Campaign Ad Defends AR-15 s And Exposes The True Origins Of The KKK. (Video)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Great ad! Go vote for him right away!
That has to win the award for biggest goofball pro AR campaign ad possibly made.

I guess you learn something new every single day. Who knew the state of Arizona had so many dangerous Klan members with bats and rakes that ARs are necessary to protect your family if you're not white? LOL
They know what gets the people riled up. Got Charlie all hot and bothered, dinnit?

And that’s Arizona Democrats In hoods!

HAHAHAHAHhhHhah!
I like this ad. Hooded democrats...he's not lyin.
That has to win the award for biggest goofball pro AR campaign ad possibly made.

I guess you learn something new every single day. Who knew the state of Arizona had so many dangerous Klan members with bats and rakes that ARs are necessary to protect your family if you're not white? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Hes making a good point.

in 1870's, KKK was organized to harass & murder "uppity" blacks from voting. very few blacks had guns to defend themselves and their family and many were killed.

Congress passed a law referred to as the KKK act which basically shut down the KKK. the KKK was largely broken up by the time the (racist) Supreme court ruled it unconstitutional.
I like this ad. Hooded democrats...he's not lyin. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What this country needs is more AR-15's and less Liberals. This country will be back on top quick.
How are you gonna make that happen, LeviQanon?

Quite the proactive comment. Please expound.
... The answer's rather simple to me.
More liberals become better informed and switch-over
to republican...

#### Salty
the dimocrat party has had an evolving stance of racism toward blacks since its inception

and this guy is tired of it
How are you gonna make that happen, LeviQanon?

Quite the proactive comment. Please expound. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well they already have the so called Vaccine which most Liberals will stand in line for that's a good start, lol.
Black journalist, Ida Wells, wrote that a Winchester (the AR of it's day) should be given a place of honor on the mantel of every black family.
I agree with age restrictions for centerfire semi auto rifles. That age being 21

I like the current system for full autos.