Obamacare Costs Are Shrinking

The CBO predicts that Obamacare costs are rapidly shrinking and cutting into future budget deficits.

http://qz.com/358783/obamacares-incr...e-us-deficits/
I'm on it and it sucks.
So is your tax refund, 52% of Obama care recipients have to pay back a portion of their subsidies. Shrinking cost, but first they must shrink your bank account.

Jim

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/24/ob...30-on-average/
It may (and I'd like to see the proof) but the important thing is how much it is costing the taxpayer and that cost is going up. Face it, Obama lied and you bought into it.
The CBO predicts that Obamacare costs are rapidly shrinking and cutting into future budget deficits. Originally Posted by flghtr65
If the SCOTUS decides according to precedent, it will shrink to nothing.
it will shrink to nothing. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sort of like you!
Sort of like you! Originally Posted by bigtex
No. I'm not on the SCOTUS docket this year. Silly Little Boy.
I'm on it and it sucks. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Is that why they are called: "Health Care Providers"?

btw; Has anyone seen a copy of an "Obamacare" insurance policy, yet?
for those paying their own premiums

its not shrinking

the first year of Obama care, the premiums were established with an estimated number for the number of young adults who would buy in without a "subsidy"

they didn't

this year premiums went up 28% to make up for covering the subsidized..my premium went up 27.6859504% for the exact same bronze plan

the CBO says they are about to spike for all

Obamacare exchange customers set for significant premium spikes, CBO predicts
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...aper-expected/
From the CBO report:

"...the CBO predicts that health insurance premiums to rise............"

But Obama promised premiums to go down!

for those paying their own premiums .... its not shrinking Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

To whom are payments made for "Obamacare" health insurance policies?

That's all I hear from some folks .... "I have Obamacare!"

Again, who has ever seen an insurance policy for "Obamacare"?

If there is one out there, I want to buy it so I can frame it with my other political memorabilia for historical reference purposes. You know ... like:

I'm on it and it sucks. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It's not something you're 'on'. Shows your lack of understanding on the subject.
It's not something you're "on." Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yes, that's correct.
Will the costs shrink to the point Obama promised? Will families save $2,500 per year? A bad plan is a bad plan, even if it gets cheaper.
A friend of mine, a 48yo SF, couldn't afford healthcare before Obamacare. She still can't afford health care but now has to pay a penalty for not being able to afford it. Her office visit fees and prescription costs have not gone down. Where has this helped her?

I had to go to a high deductible plan last year to keep my premiums at a reasonable rate.
As a result I pay contracted rates for office visits and prescriptions not co-pays.

Not sure who is being helped by Obamacare. If it's cutting the deficit, how? Who was receiving benefits before on the government dole that are paying their own way now.

IMO this shit about cutting deficits and slowing cost increases is a bunch of smoke and mirrors but we already new that...#grubered...didn't we?