Scam question … please help

Sexted with a woman the other night I met on SA. Woman’s uncle called to say he was ready to report me to the cops, saying she is underage. He’s asking for money. At that point it would be extortion, correct??
At this point ignore whoever called you and second, are you using your real life phone?
Yes, I am. I know it’s very dumb. I appreciate your response. Any othe guidance
Just ignore. If it was really her uncle he'd already have called the police or kicked your ass NOT ask for hush money.
Sexted with a woman the other night I met on SA. Woman’s uncle called to say he was ready to report me to the cops, saying she is underage. He’s asking for money. At that point it would be extortion, correct?? Originally Posted by Clyde70
Scam!!! If I was truly concerned about my niece, I would report you immediately. How can I be a worried family member yet I'm trying to get money?? Probably a pimp and hoe running their usual play! This is not even realistic. If this was truly his problem there would be no other options but getting your ass arrested! Think of what you would do. I'm sure it does not involve collecting money off your underaged nieces ass. But hey maybe I'm crazy.Run fast and be more cautious with selecting who has your info. This world can be evil.
Thank you all. I’ve never done anything this stupid. He keeps messaging but I assume it’s just trying to intimidate me
This guy keeps sending texts. You guys imagine it’s all intimidation? I know, dumb question. I’m just very rattled!!
Tell him you already reported everything to the police. They should be in contact with both of them shortlt.
This guy keeps sending texts. You guys imagine it’s all intimidation? I know, dumb question. I’m just very rattled!! Originally Posted by Clyde70
Buddy, just block his # and any other # he/she messages from.
Btw, she said she was 17, which is legal age of consent. But I guess with texts it could be illegal in that case. Thank you all for the feedback. Been hobbying 22 years and typically very careful
Btw, she said she was 17, which is legal age of consent. But I guess with texts it could be illegal in that case. Thank you all for the feedback. Been hobbying 22 years and typically very careful Originally Posted by Clyde70
Ignore...Ignore...Ignore. PM me the number he's texting/calling from.
17, yes,unless your paying her. If you are, it's a big time rape felony. 18 and over is the age of consent if money is involved
There was never any contact. Just texting
B L O C K
There was never any contact. Just texting Originally Posted by Clyde70
You don't have to fuck. Just mentioning money and sex is enough