Vagina Contest

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...y-contest.html

And be sure to click the link to view the leaderboard.

Now discuss.
What surprises me is the vagina that's currently in the lead only has a rating of 7.7 out of 10. Personally, I've never seen a vagina that would rate below a solid 8 out of 10.
What surprises me is the vagina that's currently in the lead only has a rating of 7.7 out of 10. Personally, I've never seen a vagina that would rate below a solid 8 out of 10. Originally Posted by jayhawkrobbie

I have seen a lower rated one in my opinion. It was also surrounded by blemishes and I wont speculate why so I gave the girl her donation and let her know that I was having second thoughts.
I think number 193 is a dude doing the tuck
What surprises me is the vagina that's currently in the lead only has a rating of 7.7 out of 10. Personally, I've never seen a vagina that would rate below a solid 8 out of 10. Originally Posted by jayhawkrobbie
Believe me, there are many that would not rate an 8. Unless you are just so taken to not properly rate them.

JR
We should do a local contest, with the local providers. Any nominations?
We should do a local contest, with the local providers. Any nominations? Originally Posted by beerbud
Heidi
Heidi Originally Posted by jayhawkmpa
+1
Heidi Originally Posted by jayhawkmpa
Heidi, WHO??
Link Please!
Heidi, WHO??
Link Please!
Originally Posted by BullDog211
Heidi HO
Heidi, WHO??
Link Please!
Originally Posted by BullDog211
Go to search providers and enter: LOVELY_HEIDI
Believe me, there are many that would not rate an 8. Unless you are just so taken to not properly rate them.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I didn't say they aren't out there, I just said that I've never seen one up close and personal.

Not all of us have been around long enough to see all the things that Father Time has seen.
Any teacher would tell you that in this situation you have to grade on a curve.

Also, never EVER google "blue waffles"
Any teacher would tell you that in this situation you have to grade on a curve.

Also, never EVER google "blue waffles" Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Or Hope Solo NSFW.
Also, never EVER google "blue waffles" Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Crap, tell people not to do something and there will always be an idiot like me that does it anyway. LOL. If that was real that would be real sick. But that is why I like having the lights on, so that I can see things like that.