DO NOT CONTACT MY OLD NUMBER

IF ANYONE HAS AN OLD NUMBER FOR ME THAT STARTS WITH 285 PLEASE DELETE IT. DO NOT CALL IT, ITS NO LONGER MY PHONE AND SOMEONE IS PRETENDING TO BE ME. I only communicate via private messaging and will provide my number after the screening process.

Thank you

Lahna
another fish ...tale?

...or just a fishes ...tail?
No tales, I'm looking out for anyone who had the number, because this person is pretending to be me through text messaging and sending people to random places or to my house unannounced.
IF ANYONE HAS AN OLD NUMBER FOR ME THAT STARTS WITH 285 PLEASE DELETE IT. DO NOT CALL IT, ITS NO LONGER MY PHONE AND SOMEONE IS PRETENDING TO BE ME. Originally Posted by Lahna Love
Can't you call and have the old # deactivated and put this psycho out of biz?.....
Can't you call and have the old # deactivated and put this psycho out of biz?..... Originally Posted by Celso
If you put the psychos out of business, there won't be any hookers left.
Unfortunately I never made a report and I knew the person and they had all my info to change it into their name and took it to a different carrier. I'm pretty angry and not sure what else I can do
Far from an alert moving to coed.....Lahna please read your pm's
STARTS WITH 285 PLEASE DELETE IT. DO NOT CALL IT Originally Posted by Lahna Love
Sending cock pics to the 285, whew

I knew the person and they had all my info Originally Posted by Lahna Love
Your screening process had a breach in security? Whew

Far from an alert moving to coed..... Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Merge with tiny's 8 page phone fucqery gaffe? Whew
Merge with tiny's 8 page phone fucqery gaffe? Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Hey....that shitbird be flappin'!!!......

Can't you call and have the old # deactivated and put this psycho out of biz?..... Originally Posted by Celso
How can you be sure who the pyscho is? Maybe Lahna still has the old number and the psycho hacked her eccie account and is trying to get you to call the new one.

Back to alerts?
How can you be sure who the pyscho is? Maybe Lahna still has the old number and the psycho hacked her eccie account and is trying to get you to call the new one.

Back to alerts? Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie
Prolly a spurned jimmie who fell in luv and didn't fuck & leave......