Well i cant sleep
As usual
How was your day?
Old and stale with a lack of sincerity whew
Well i cant sleep
As usual
How was your day? Originally Posted by Buffalo_Beauty

Outstanding day!
It was a mixed day, but the good was very good, so I can't complain.

How about your day?
spending the ...morning reading ol posts by ...plastic mans ...missing friend pappy doody
Lol mines was great parents came to visit ate great spanish food & completely spolied my kid with love
rice and beans?

love me Spanish food
Well i cant sleep
As usual
Same as every other one. Polishing my bald head, shoveling junk food into my fat belly, playing with my small penis and dreaming about paying a princess like you to fuck me!
Same as every other one. Polishing my bald head, shoveling junk food into my fat belly, playing with my small penis and dreaming about paying a princess like you to fuck me! Originally Posted by generalbob

Great sunny day.
Touch of spring
  • NC-17
  • 02-28-2016, 03:52 PM
Well i cant sleep
As usual
If I was a provider with no appointments lined up....because I was being. Such a dick right out the gate.
I'd be restless as well.

If I was a provider with no appointments lined up....because I was being. Such a dick right out the gate.
I'd be restless as well.
Originally Posted by NC-17

I'd be restless as well.
Originally Posted by NC-17
Damn i was up late cuz of my child dont work past 11 anyway but maybe you should shove a cock in your mouth
Great sunny day.
Touch of spring Originally Posted by Boatguy
Awwe baby we gotta meet up sorry i missed yoi yesterday but love talking to you great morning
Same as every other one. Polishing my bald head, shoveling junk food into my fat belly, playing with my small penis and dreaming about paying a princess like you to fuck me! Originally Posted by generalbob
Sucks for you miserable