1st trip to KCMO it was Taylor Swift... 5 yrs later who or what is it

So 5 yrs ago I had problems finding a room because of Taylor Swift being in town it was also my first visit to Kansas City.
5 yrs later problems finding a room at a decent price last night and today need to move no rooms available.
The dance competition is in OP so what or who else is it this time. lol just crazy 5 yrs till I have the issue again here.
Well,
The Midwestern Cattle Baron's Ball is this evening at KC's Municipal Auditorium.
All the Downtown Allis Plaza and Bartle Hall area hotels are nearly full (others moderately full).
For the three larger rent a car outfits, the only rental cars left are at airport only, with the local outlets empty, as everything moved to airport.
Basically, KC hospitality gets stretched when there's more than one large event in town.
Crown Center Antique Festival is also this weekend.

Baseball?
Rooms were higher this week when I was there bc of the games.
Try going on facebook, easy way to search for events in certain areas.
I use it and find it helpful. certain events will bring you more fun, with more guys being in town,so it offsets the price of a more expensive room.
Hope this helps.
So 5 yrs ago I had problems finding a room because of Taylor Swift being in town it was also my first visit to Kansas City.
5 yrs later problems finding a room at a decent price last night and today need to move no rooms available.
The dance competition is in OP so what or who else is it this time. lol just crazy 5 yrs till I have the issue again here. Originally Posted by Crystal West
Lots of rooms in OP for right around a 100-120 a night. Check Hotels.com. A couple for 80 a night.
also the start of Hot Rod power tour at arrowhead stadium today.Bunch of stuff going on this weekend..
Lots of rooms in OP for right around a 100-120 a night. Check Hotels.com. A couple for 80 a night. Originally Posted by royamcr
I ended up exactly where I started lol.
Royamcr thank you hun. You where the first KCMO gentleman to see me and my first review in KCMO came from you. As well as advice I've put to very good use. I do hope you laughed a little at this post. I sure did to have the issue 5yrs later is a bit more than a coincidence.

I'll give up a room for raw horsepower and pure American muscle any day.