I Want to Visit TN

I want to do a little traveling before my day job rears its head in the fall. What cities should I check out? Knoxville? Nashville? Memphis? Can you gents help a lady out?
I want to do a little traveling before my day job rears its head in the fall. What cities should I check out? Knoxville? Nashville? Memphis? Can you gents help a lady out? Originally Posted by Leigha704
Past experience before the blackout suggests you probably would do best in Nashville. You may want to inquire on the ladies only forum as to what the better cities in TN are for traveling ladies (unless this is an indirect poll to gauge interest...).

The big problem seems to be that since the lights were turned back on here we haven't had a lot of the pre-blackout membership find their way back yet, so response may be a bit suppressed. If your travel budget/schedule allows you to go that far, you might want to try Little Rock and/or Northwest Arkansas. The Arkansas forums are quite active and the national sport there seems to be "the Fresh Meat Feeding Frenzy"; just by virtue of never having visited before you'll probably provoke a lot of interest (though whether the guys will follow up on it is up in the air; you may want to check the ladies' forums here on that question, too).

Cheers,

bcg
Past experience before the blackout suggests you probably would do best in Nashville. You may want to inquire on the ladies only forum as to what the better cities in TN are for traveling ladies (unless this is an indirect poll to gauge interest...).

The big problem seems to be that since the lights were turned back on here we haven't had a lot of the pre-blackout membership find their way back yet, so response may be a bit suppressed. If your travel budget/schedule allows you to go that far, you might want to try Little Rock and/or Northwest Arkansas. The Arkansas forums are quite active and the national sport there seems to be "the Fresh Meat Feeding Frenzy"; just by virtue of never having visited before you'll probably provoke a lot of interest (though whether the guys will follow up on it is up in the air; you may want to check the ladies' forums here on that question, too).

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Thanks so much for all the great info.
I want to do a little traveling before my day job rears its head in the fall. What cities should I check out? Knoxville? Nashville? Memphis? Can you gents help a lady out? Originally Posted by Leigha704
Gents would there be any interest in these cities for me to visit?
I’m interested in Memphis. I couldn’t see much from the picture, but I liked what I could see.
Pm me some details please
PM Details please