ONE MONTH TODAY!!

Just wanted to say hi , and let everyone know as of today I have been a MOD for one month.
I know, I know it is hard to believe, time goes by so fast even when your not having fun.

Since I am now out of my probation period, I think it is time to right some wrongs and wrong some rights.

First off let me get one thing clear right of the bat.. I DO NOT GIVE A RATS ASS if you like me or Respect me.

But I will not stand around while someone is showing blatant disregard for the rules!
And total disrespect for ANY member of this board.

Lately there has been a lot of BASHING of certain members, It will stop now.

If you have any problems with any of our moderating abilities,
it is advised that from this point forward you take it up with us or the Owners privately via Email, RTM or the PM system.
Airing them out in a disrespectful manner on the public forums, WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED!
and will be dealt with per the GUIDELINES of this board.

So watch your words very carefully and please HAVE A NICE DAY!

Just wanted to say hi , and let everyone know as of today I have been a MOD for one month.
I know, I know it is hard to believe, time goes by so fast even when your not having fun.

Since I am now out of my probation period, I think it is time to right some wrongs and wrong some rights.

First off let me get one thing clear right of the bat.. I DO NOT GIVE A RATS ASS if you like me or Respect me.

But I will not stand around while someone is showing blatant disregard for the rules!

it is advised that from this point forward you take it up with us or the Owners privately via Email, RTM or the PM system.
Airing them out in a disrespectful manner on the public forums, WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED!

Originally Posted by ElumEno
Hey Captain,

I thought this was the Sandbox..
Hey Captain,

I thought this was the Sandbox.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Just seems like all the 'KEWL' Cats are playing in here lately.
Just seems like all the 'KEWL' Cats are playing in here lately. Originally Posted by ElumEno
Since there are no restrictions on what is said in here..ie name calling, bashing..etc, why post your rant in here?
congratulations Eno.
Heh heh heh
Since there are no restrictions on what is said in here..ie name calling, bashing..etc, why post your rant in here? Originally Posted by malwoody
Oh but there is restrictions on what is said in here.
It is subject to the forum guidelines just like all other public forums.

Wow, what a way to start off a nice conversation......"I don't give a rats ass." Want respect, earn respect and saying that isn't going make me wanna give it.

As long as the MODs play by the rules too.

No jumping in to save your ATF and pointing people cause they're not nice to the ATF. The "certain members" who have been "bashed" can do their own saving. Can't handle responses, don't post.

This is the sandbox, almost anything goes. That's the way its been since the board started. If you want to change the rules, talk to the owner.

You're MODs, not cops.
Congrats One Male! Take it easy on me will ya! Enough of the pm's and threats of kicking my ass outta here!
Wow, what a way to start off a nice conversation......"I don't give a rats ass." Want respect, earn respect and saying that isn't going make me wanna give it.

As long as the MODs play by the rules too.

No jumping in to save your ATF and pointing people cause they're not nice to the ATF. The "certain members" who have been "bashed" can do their own saving. Can't handle responses, don't post.

This is the sandbox, almost anything goes. That's the way its been since the board started. If you want to change the rules, talk to the owner.

You're MODs, not cops. Originally Posted by MsElena
Oh but you assume to much my little blackwidow queen.

I do not care if you or anyone on this board respects me, but I will expect you and others to treat EVERYONE on this board respectfully.

As for talking to the owners, they have pointed me to read the forum guidelines, I would advise you to do the same.

The only place that there is a almost anything goes mentality would be the PRIVATE forums such as the spider hole.
not any of the public forums for which this is one.

Oh but you assume to much my little blackwidow queen.

I do not care if you or anyone on this board respects me, but I will expect you and others to treat EVERYONE on this board respectfully.

As for talking to the owners, they have pointed me to read the forum guidelines, I would advise you to do the same.

The only place that there is a almost anything goes mentality would be the PRIVATE forums such as the spider hole.
not any of the public forums for which this is one.

Lil blackwidow queen? I've never been married nor have I killed anyone.
Since there are no restrictions on what is said in here..ie name calling, bashing..etc, why post your rant in here? Originally Posted by malwoody
It appears that the relaxed rules for the sandbox no longer apply.

As for talking to the owners, they have pointed me to read the forum guidelines, Originally Posted by ElumEno
Not for nothing One Mule, but just a word of caution, as things cut both ways. Don't get caught playing checkers when the owners play chess better than any of us 'tards. IJS. (With all due respect - Kind of like how you say we need to have respect for each other while adhering to the rules and then obviously don't offer respect to Elena with the "little blackwidow queen" name-calling [which would be a rule violation]).
If I can't show total disrespect...how about 95%?
If I can't show total disrespect...how about 95%? Originally Posted by Bartman1963
Works for me. But pull my hair when you disrespect me . . . Makes me wetter.

JHFC, I realize I better say "J/K", less someone pull my fucking hair in an appointment and I slap them.
I would shoot for 69%