Who should I see next?

So I am browsing through ads and reviews and just can't make up my mind. So many to choose from!!! So I thought I would see who thinks is a good fit for me. I have met with
some fantastic ladies over time. Genesis, you are gorgeous and I miss you so much. Your kisses are so sweet. And I mean it. Layla, you are so sweet and so beautiful, and so pregnant.... And hot and sexy. God you are cute. Darie, you are so much fun, so sexy and so passionate. Sparkling Jade, your mouth is so talented. Jasmine Love you are so cool to hang out with and you are so skilled. Peach Quiver, oh where to
start, you rock the bedroom.
Anyway here I am. Looking for my next date. What is the
recomendation out there. Ladies?? Speak up. Gentlemen, see who my dabs are and let me know who you think I should meet next.

Looking forward to the advice and suggestions.
If i had to choose i would say EllaInAusin and Sweet Sonya would get my votes! have fun who ever you see thought loads of nice ladies to choose from.
well if everything goes right, i am going to SA to see iron maiden. i am so wanting to see sonya playmate. locally speaking..........

hmmmmmmmmm........... that is tough......... i would not mind some repeats with genisis, layla, sparkling, betzi, valerieforyou... dont know if u have seen her frenchy but i think she is very good looking and some good skills.... throw in mia too.....

as for someone i have not seen before.... kinky katrina, atxraven, khloe kisses (love her avatar pic), peach, and rosiedaie......... if i had the cash to burn, i would go with kinky katrina......... wait........ khloe kisses......... wow, ok there ya go...now im going to rub one out after browsing those showcases. might be a red tube night tonight
Go to Wimberley. Watch the wildflowers roll by for 45 minutes, and go see RosieDaie. you won't regret it...
Yeah . Thank you. Katrina is kinda out if my league. Khloe kisses? You have any link for her? I can't find anything.
Valerie huh? I do like her avatar. I might have to get in touch with her.
here is the link for khloe....

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1539

as for val, she is a very good looking latina MILF, 20's. great demeanor, and some very nice looking c natural breasts.....
Me. I am spinner-ific, and it's been awhile since we saw each other. (grin)
Oh no I forgot crystal. Crystal it has been a while and your bbbjnqns still haunt my mind. Lol.