wasnt sure where to post this....so here goes

hey, its Ruby REdd, I have seen a few of you looking for me, well backpage will not let me post that I am pregnant so I have been off the radar for months, I am 6 months prego and would love to get back on the proverbial horse again!!!
What do you think about doing your Quick Studies.
There are some guys that Love a woman that's in your condition.
I bet you are sexy as ever.
Congrats..there are some guys who like pregnant providers...gear your ads to that!

good luck!
I think a lolli pop promotion would be a great idea!!!
I think a lolli pop promotion would be a great idea!!! Originally Posted by KCguy32
Ditto on that.
well backpage will not let me post an ad on there saying I am prego, I put one up and not even an hour later it was removed by the "community" assuming girls flagged it for some reason, I am on adult search as pregnant, and waiting for approval from eccie staff to post ads here, totally open to suggestions as to where to post, I am kinda slow when it comes to this site, I have not fully learned how to navigate it and where is ok to post and where is not ok... totally open for suggestions and referrals! being pregnant I am more horny than ever and would love to take advantage of it while I can!
I would love to help you take advantage of that!
im sure you would lol, pm me and we can arrange something
Maybe you can post a current Pic, for those other guys that are into prego's.

Not for me. But my PM box is empty.
  • FLHTP
  • 04-09-2013, 07:38 PM
I think preggo gals are pretty hot
  • gbear
  • 04-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Damn why cant i live close to K.C.
Gotta luv a sexy pregnant woman
OK...

The first guy that sees her in her current state and posts a review titled, "I gave her a dickin' and the baby started kickin'!"

gets a free dinner from me at Plaza III.

Best,
Noah
OK...

The first guy that sees her in her current state and posts a review titled, "I gave her a dickin' and the baby started kickin'!"

gets a free dinner from me at Plaza III.

Best,
Noah Originally Posted by NoahScape
Before the cable company hit's a gas line and blow's up the rest of Plaza.
Before the cable company hit's a gas line and blow's up the rest of Plaza. Originally Posted by Helicopter206

With all the problems Westport has caused over the years, why couldn't a cruddy contractor blow up that mess?

In any case, I'd extend my offer to a double cheeseburger, fries and a shake at Harold's on Admiral. Surely, that place didn't get leveled. And, come to think of it, it might be more appropriate given the services we're talking about.

Best,
Noah