A warm welcome New Venus lady

https://www.preferred411.com/P150392

Nice p411.

Have you joined other sites like TER yet?

Staff edit, Spice - It is not permitted to draw a link between current and former handles if they have been “guested”. People are only allowed to “Guest” their accounts for legitimate and real world security related reasons. Please respect that.

It is considered outing to connect the two.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Warm welcome? **************** *********** **** ********* ********* ****** ***** and she just doesn't look good at all!

This aint Amber Rose, aint Halle Berry, and no Tarajay P. this is busted and disgusted with a bad purple weave GFOH

Staff edit, Spice - It is not permitted to draw a link between current and former handles if they have been “guested”. People are only allowed to “Guest” their accounts for legitimate and real world security related reasons. Please respect that.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
I'll save my usual "Welcome".
Warm welcome? (Staff edit, Spice)and she just doesn't look good at all!

This aint Amber Rose, aint Halle Berry, and no Tarajay P. this is busted and disgusted with a bad purple weave GFOH Originally Posted by The Player

Wait, let's not be so mean. What if it's not ******* and some accounts got hacked. What if both her TER and p411 got hacked, and Venus is a new sweetheart here?

If not, this should be in the alerts, the swamp monster is back ugh....

If it really is ********* I owe you something really dirty.

Bets, do you think this is *********** or a hacked account?

And what should we bet. I have something dirty in mind for the player, his comments alone made me wet.....

• Trey
  • 03-15-2015, 10:01 AM
Come on if someone wants to pull that same shit you're trying to pull here you be slamming the RTM button. I don't know if you skirted the rules well enough yet but we will see. If it works I'm sure someone's fat pasty ass has old ads out there that connect her old account with her new one. All we need to do is ask if it's a hack and someone may be using the ads on BP. Old pasty ran from her past but seems she can't leave it behind.
Come on if someone wants to pull that same shit you're trying to pull here you be slamming the RTM button. I don't know if you skirted the rules well enough yet but we will see. If it works I'm sure someone's fat pasty ass has old ads out there that connect her old account with her new one. All we need to do is ask if it's a hack and someone may be using the ads on BP. Old pasty ran from her past but seems she can't leave it behind. Originally Posted by Trey

Bottom line, if you start over, completely do so. I was warning someone that they might had been hacked. If someone has a security issue, erase everything and I mean everything and start new! You would if it threatened you or your family's security. That's why I never post face pictures, all you see is a star of a star

What does this have to do with me Trey. Why would I be on rtm?
Bottom line, if you start over, completely do so. I was warning someone that they might had been hacked. If someone has a security issue, erase everything and I mean everything and start new! Originally Posted by Anna Star
Heh.
Warm welcome? (Staff edit, Spice)and she just doesn't look good at all!

This aint Amber Rose, aint Halle Berry, and no Tarajay P. this is busted and disgusted with a bad purple weave GFOH Originally Posted by The Player
That is fucking funny He said busted & disgusted with a bad purple weave kmsl hahaha
Oh my.....when will a mod come to the rescue.

Wait....there's no fixin' this one.
Oh my.....when will a mid come to the rescue.

Wait....there's no fixin' this one. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

I'm trying to save someone from a hacker man, I'm your local hero!!! A pat on the back or ass would be nice......
You know DM I may have to do an all nighter with her so she can have good weave money instead of the dollar store yarn section.

BTW, Happy Birthday
  • Trey
  • 03-15-2015, 12:21 PM
All I'm saying is if you survive this hacker excuse it may bite you in the pasty ass.
Why would it bite, and why is my ass pasty?

Either Venus is the hacker or ******** is. Shit is left open
If there were a real threat of danger, or security she would had closed anything that can link the 2 together. ******** isn't my favorite person, but she is smart.

I say hacker. A little appreciation would be nice......

Happy birthday DM

You know DM I may have to do an all nighter with her so she can have good weave money instead of the dollar store yarn section.

BTW, Happy Birthday Originally Posted by The Player
kmsl thats fucking priceless I have some wigs I can donate lol... Thanks lol

Fuck an all nighter take that bitch to the store & show her the correct isle lol

Thanks anna
Shit is left open
If there were a real threat of danger, or security she would had closed anything that can link the 2 together. Originally Posted by Anna Star
Heh.