New to the game.

Hey there people.

Have been lurking for a little bit. One question, where do i start? Every ad says references needed, but i am fresh out of my diapers so to speak. Help!
lurking skills might need some improvement if you're asking this. or by "little bit" did you mean for an hour?

most introduce themselves in the Welcome and Introductions - Houston

and then you might try the
Requests and ISOs - Houston
An hour and a half! Thanks.
Welcome dude.

Imo the best newbie advice would be to build a reputation on P411 (Preferred 411) it makes screening a breeze. I would shop on p411 for girls who are newbie friendly (or on Eccie for newbie friendly girls who are also on p411), look on Eccie for reviews on them (you'll need to buy a month of premium access to see the review details) to make sure they are what you're looking for, then schedule using p411. If you don't want to pay to join p411 you can see a newbie friendly girl who will help you get a free 6 months on p411 to check it out.

Do that a few times and write reviews on your experiences here while getting okays on p411 and you'll be in good shape to see pretty much anyone else you want.

The screening process for most girls is simple, mostly they're just trying to verify that you're not LE, not a psycho, and that you pay what you owe. So you just provide them with references who vouch for that and you're gtg.

After you get some reviews and especially some p411 okays most providers stop asking for additional references although some will still want a vouch. Depends on the provider.

Welcome to the dark side
look for newbie friendly providers
Make the Search tab your friend. Or better yet, ran away as fast as you can and never look back.
^^^^^ What he said......

What if you've been gone for years and might come back??
RBJ!!!! You're back! I was looking at some old threads a couple of weeks ago and wondered where you went.
Omg good times... good times..
RBJ!!!! You're back! I was looking at some old threads a couple of weeks ago and wondered where you went.
Omg good times... good times.. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Thanks...don't know for how long and ESPECIALLY what I "can't" get away with
What if you've been gone for years and might come back?? Originally Posted by ratboy jam

Fucking newbie ...
Fucking newbie ... Originally Posted by pyramider
1 five year old review, from a strip club no less.
No wonder he can't get laid if he has no references...
Most of the girls on the newbie friendly list are also reference friendly.
ijs
1 five year old review, from a strip club no less.
No wonder he can't get laid if he has no references...
Most of the girls on the newbie friendly list are also reference friendly.
ijs Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I don't think you read the review right...strip club?? there is a three foot rule in H-town...no way to play
RBJ! How the hell are you, old friend?