bbbj vs "the cbj"

Is it really that big of a deal breaker for you men??
Its literally the ONLY thing i don't offer, well...and greek
but Hey I make up for it in other ways lol anyyywhoo just wondering if I stand a chance.

Jasmine
No for me.

But 99% yes.
neither makes or breaks anything for me but if I'm choosing I'm going with BBBJ.

CBJ, might as well skip it or get straight the main course.

another thing, to some CBJ has an effect on rates

edit:
forgot to say, that is one nice booty! and I'm sure your chances are more than fine!
also forgot to add, some even prefer CBJ so you got that whole section going for ya

edit #2:
still surprised someone hasn't chimed in and surprised you don't already have a review (just checked - skimmed as usual). ha, ha. maybe I'm assuming something that's random.
  • mr666
  • 05-27-2015, 06:13 PM
Yes. It's a big pass for me. Yet there's only one chick that does cbj that I will see, and have seen more than once.

But don't worry some people won't mind it.
CBJ? No thanks.
Funny u should bring this up...I just ALMOST had my first appointment to welcome me home. Unfortunately there was a miscommunication over the subject, we were getting started and he asked me for bbbj I thought he was asking for bbfs n I told him no I never do bbfs. He abruptly got up started preparing to leave n I asked Wats wrong. He said we did it before n that's when I realized he meant a Bj not fs. I offered for him to stay clarified that that is available but he declined.??? Still was a gentleman gave me a gift and left. So, obviously my preference for bbbj or cbj is bbbj...the aftertaste of a cbj just isn't worth it and plus I doubt its very enjoyable either and that is Wat this is about right? Pleasure for both parties involved!!Clear communication is a must but also difficult sometimes due to the worries that come along with our hobby of choice. Wats weird is we saw each other before but that was 4 or 5 yrs ago. I dunno wish he would a stayed after we figured out the situation like I offered. Maybe next time. This time I walked away all riled up with no one to share that with. Ugh....lol
Yes. Deal breaker. But of course you get to have your own rules and we can choose our deal breakers. Do what you feel comfortable with.
Some girls who do cbj also offer greek which is a huge plus for me.
CBJ sucks. It's a deal breaker.

Puns suck, too.
Yes it's a deal breaker for me and let me tell you why.
1.it feels waaaay better(obviously)
2.the risks of getting an STI via oral are very slim to none. And I take it sort of as a personal affront to my health status. You should properly educated yourself(referring to everyone here).
CBJ = Non GFE

if IOP is important to you, then CBJ is an deal breaker
Deal breaker. Unless you offer GREEK. So pass.
Deal breaker, I can pass on greek....but no CBJ
I see girls that do cbj, but usually skip it because it's pretty much a waste of time..
Only if it's free,