Preparing For Greek

• grean
  • 04-05-2019, 03:10 PM
For you ladies that enjoy trips to Greece, do you require advanced notice to prepare?
Yes.
Yes if you want a successful trip...
I'd love to hear from you ladies exactly how you all get ready.

Since CG2014 is no longer here with us I guess it now falls on me to instruct you ladies on how to properly clean your booty.

https://talktabu.com/zine/prep-for-anal-like-apro

CG would have probably posted a more thorough and illustrated instruction manual but that should get you ladies started.
Being surprised with a request for anal in the heat of the moment gives me anxiety. Not because I don't love anal sex. But because if I haven't taken the time to do internal cleansing plus warm up with plugs, I feel like I have less control than I'd like over the situation.

Also, a common misconception is that if a suitor is not quote — unquote well endowed then he should not be concerned with getting in. This is not true! And it's why warming up is important. In one instance, I might be able to take a huge girthy cock up my ass. And days later, I could experience resistance when being penetrated by a much smaller cock.

Give me a heads up so I can put my various sized butt plugs to use and prepare as best as I can beforehand.
Give me a heads up so I can put my various sized butt plugs to use and prepare as best as I can beforehand. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
give me a head's up before you prepare.. I'll come over and help!
  • gc161
  • 05-04-2019, 05:57 AM
Stay home, Chung!
Give me a heads up so I can put my various sized butt plugs to use and prepare as best as I can beforehand. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Couldn't help reading your post, Lena, without being reminded of last night's SNL skit featuring host, Adam Sandler, and the topic being ED and what he and his wife were using to help combat said malady. I thought I was going to crack a rib I was laughing so hard.

Anyone else catch the show last evening? His closing song (tribute to the late Chris Farley was funny and touching....)
I would think if you offer it you would always prepare b4 any session just in case. I’ve had love making sessions lol (on the love) where I don’t quite know how we got where we were but did whatever activities, planned or not anyway.......just a thought
For you ladies that enjoy trips to Greece, do you require advanced notice to prepare? Originally Posted by grean
Arrived to see a girl and she texted back “Can you wait 15 minutes? Roto Rooter is here.” Talk about about preparation...yowza.
I would think if you offer it you would always prepare b4 any session just in case. I’ve had love making sessions lol (on the love) where I don’t quite know how we got where we were but did whatever activities, planned or not anyway.......just a thought Originally Posted by CPutnam
Um, there is really only so much anal douching that one can or should do. Not to mention, some ladies alter their diets when they have to prepare. I just don't believe it's realistic (or even healthy for that matter) to expect a lady to use an enema if she doesn't need to.

Be a courteous friend and just mention that you enjoy vacations to the isles. That way you're prepared on your end and so is she.
  • BLM69
  • 05-06-2019, 08:42 AM
I say just find pros that offer this and love it, nobody wants a amateur trying to get into this with restrictions unless you're paying me to play along. Been there, done that
He’s just asking for a friend