The Death of Sandra Bland

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/...ail/ar-AAd2NU7

A young Women is headed for a job interview, gets pulled over by a policeman for a minor traffic offence, and ends up dead in jail.

This was not some thug with his pants hanging around his ass selling drugs or stealing for a living. This was a young educated woman getting ready to start her life in a very positive manner.

What the hell happenned. I don't know if something is wrong, but I do know this. Something is wrong with SOMETHING if that something results in such a ending.
Saw that on the news, very sad.
  • DSK
  • 07-17-2015, 07:40 AM
It is a truly sad case, but the Texas Rangers are investigating. Hopefully, they will find out the truth, which I'm sure all parties will accept without question.
BTW, the cops piss off white people all the time, give them tickets, put them in jail, etc. ijs
It is a truly sad case, but the Texas Rangers are investigating. Hopefully, they will find out the truth, which I'm sure all parties will accept without question.
BTW, the cops piss off white people all the time, give them tickets, put them in jail, etc. ijs Originally Posted by DSK
Bang their heads on the pavement, etc. ijs...

what a shitheel!
  • DSK
  • 07-17-2015, 08:37 AM
Bang their heads on the pavement, etc. ijs...

what a shitheel! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've seen it happen.
when I was a young guy..id get followed by cops if I drove my old car thru a nice neighborhood..i got pulled over several times with the excuse that my tires crossed some imaginary centerline in the street

at grocery stores ..ok I admit i lived paycheck to paycheck and id take advantage of the float in those days..so id try to buy groceries with a check that i might not have the money in the bank for quite yet..but I don't think I ever had a hot check..but they'd many times just refused my check by looking at me for some reason

so my point is..the same stuff i hear blacks talk about..eric holder etc..of being stopped when he was young..it happened to me ..so I suspect it happened to a lot of young white guys

the "uniqueness" of the black experience in that regard isn't that unique...

the culture that has developed in the hood ..now that's another question
I suspect the encounter went like this.........
"why did you pull me over, officer"?
"License and insurance, ma'm"
"Here, but why did you pull me over"?
Officer walks back to check for warrants
"Officer, I am in a hurry to get to an important interview"
"Please get out of the car, ma'm
"Please, I have to get to this interview"
"Ma'm, get out of the car, please"
"What the fuck is going on, why are you doing this to me"
"Ma'm, place your hands behind your back".........and so on, and so on.

The woman ends up in jail, she missed her interview, her life is in ruins at the moment. After all, she is now a criminal.

Like I said in my initial post. what the hell happenned here? I don't know what went wrong, but something sure as hell did. And something is wrong with SOMETHING if that something results in such an ending.
And now she's dead.

This isn't a black thing. It's a police thing.
And now she's dead.

This isn't a black thing. It's a police thing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is the point that seems to get overlooked. Many make it a race thing and dismiss it. Yes a larger portion of Blacks get killed or abused but plenty of Whites and up in the same situation regularly. I have several close friends that are Cops and do not see them as one that would do such a thing. On the other hand I have relative that has acted out several times and managed to keep his job.
Here you go judy.......
I've been keeping up with the story mainly because had just gotten her dream job. Then, this happens and she hung herself?

Doesn't make sense. Glad someone started a topic about it. Was curious as to some opinions.

Elisabeth
Here's another story where it's obvious the police overstepped their authority in an incident involving a Ms Esmeralda Rossi in Chandler, AZ.

I suspect the encounter went like this.........
"why did you pull me over, officer"?
"License and insurance, ma'm"
"Here, but why did you pull me over"?
Officer walks back to check for warrants
"Officer, I am in a hurry to get to an important interview"
"Please get out of the car, ma'm
"Please, I have to get to this interview"
"Ma'm, get out of the car, please"
"What the fuck is going on, why are you doing this to me"
"Ma'm, place your hands behind your back".........and so on, and so on.

The woman ends up in jail, she missed her interview, her life is in ruins at the moment. After all, she is now a criminal.

Like I said in my initial post. what the hell happenned here? I don't know what went wrong, but something sure as hell did. And something is wrong with SOMETHING if that something results in such an ending. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Here's the actual Video. It started off good then went south quick.

Jim

https://youtu.be/qBw-OYBhkvA
" I'll light you up". Everyday cop talk .
Did they sell her harvestable body parts?

I mean, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Bigkotex needs help with his dementia.