Back for the Grave!!!

Hey Guys,

For those of you who Know me I have vanished from Kc for awhile. Well I am back from the Grave and will be returning sometime here soon. So Look out for my return back home.

XOXO Andrea Davis
"Back for the Grave" - for a minute there I thought you may have a very unusual fetish . . . HA! (or you were just dying to get back to KC) . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Actually It should read "Back from the Grave" and yea I am Dying to get back to Kc Jackie!!!
I think it was funny to me because you rarely make a mistake like that in your postings! Hurry back!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Yea your right Jackie. Well I am glad that I made you laugh.
Is spelling a problem on this site perhaps?
Hey when you have a lot on your mind then spelling is not your main concern.
Is spelling a problem on this site perhaps? Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC
Know, y wood spllin b n izzyou ohn ths oar n e udder sight?

And Andrea, I wasn't being critical, I thought it was a cute mistake - if nothing else all my thread bumping should be drawing attention to your return. If you book like mad as a result, call me, I'm sure my favorite restaurant will accept your cash . . . HA!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Hey Guys right now it doesn't look like I am going to make my return due to lack of interest. So I guess this is Goodbye to Kansas City. You guys will truly be missed.

*~* If anything changes I will let you know! *~*
ummmm......ok then.......bye
Hey whats the UMMMM....... for? I have enjoyed the times that I have had in Kansas City. But from a business standpoint there is no demand for me to be there. So why supply a product when it will make your business go under...Lol
Andrea, you know you can't sell cavier in the Ghetto, unless you lower the price and call it fish eggs. In other words, this town is too cheap for fine dining. Which is too bad for us picking eaters LOL.
Are you testing for interest by saying "goodbye"?

Keep in mind that everyone is being careful for the next couple of weeks. Test the waters after that and you might see a different level of interest.

Best regards.
Andrea, you know you can't sell cavier in the Ghetto, unless you lower the price and call it fish eggs. In other words, this town is too cheap for fine dining. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I wouldn't put any of the ladies that I see in the "fish eggs" category.

Due to cost-of-living, that "caviar" is the same quality as elsewhere, it just costs less here. But it also costs less for housing, food, clothing, etc.

A guy who makes $50k is a loser if his neighbors all make $100k. But if they all make $25k, then he's the king.
I am not testing for anything. my decisions are based on how I feel.