I bet if she would have been a provider instead of in a

Real world relationship with a man she would still be alive Staff Edit - Biomed1
Or this baby.. Staff Edit - Biomed1
Im so sorry for this but guys I need you to understand that sometimes real world relationships are scarier than Hobby life & Hobbyist .
I've never felt safer ..I was almost murdered by a boyfriend well ex husband back in 2015.
I LOVED HIM SO MYCH TOO! Best cock..best sex
I have photos of me after he tortured me for 48 hours that will make you wonder how in the fuck I'm alive. He was going to dump my body somewhere & he had a wreck & that was my angel..She forced him & insisted she follow him to the hospital she had no idea it was from his beatings.
I still don't understand I was like Wait I love you ! Could not believe it was happening & it happened out of the blue no reason !!!
I've forgiven but real world dating freaks me out seriously ..& it's not so much the $ anymore it's the freedom to say BYE afterwards with those icky feelings afterwards that relationships entangle if there's no $ involved?
Not sure why I'm posting this ?
Oh yes!!
Last night omg
Last night I thought Um I'm so proud of Brooke for leaving the hobby good for her & then I started thinking ooh what about sex what is she going to do for that..because I was thinking of retiring & so last night I did get on this chat line & laugh if I want I don't care it's my guilty pleasure
Lavalife ..my ad is not a working girl ad it's just intimate encounter once you get on there within 1 second there's like 50 guys hey baby hey baby it feels good lol..and it's free for women! So after 2 seconds I thought ok cool I found good cock first I will go across the street check out the bar while I grab a pack of smokes next-door..I like to shoot 2 birds with 1 stone) so I went in & same BS .nothing sexy no guy that made
Me want to just get on my knees & start sucking & no Chivalry..just guys that would come home with me but ..um what for ? No excitement..so I decided to call the lavalife cock back he sent me a photo too it was delish huge head & Just perfect so I call him back he's being the sweetest I saved his voicemails 2 he was perfect like the kind of shit women eat up..just amazing so I told him tomorrow which would be tonight would be great to meet & he started freaking me out the sweet guy that I thought might be perfect turned into weird ..like a spoiled brat Ugh why not tonight I'm not far & I left my buds at the blah blah blah blah blah .I then mentioned it was 1:45 I'm hoping to meet earlier tomorrow..then get this.

Motherfycjer hung up on me!!!
Without even saying goodbye or sure it okay babe.
Just motherfyck ing click

OMG!!..ya fuck civilians & Rodeo if your reading this you need to pay me an extra now ..jk I blocked u!!!!
Mommy and daddy are singing with baby Jesus and the angels but if they were alive they would suggest you go stay at the same hotel they used to send me to months at a time. If someone sends you there don't take a swim suit cause there is no swimming pool.
um ok errr whatever ????
While I understand your attempt to validate your own personal experiences, I have removed the links in an abundance of caution to ensure that you do not inadvertently out a Member.
I’d like to out my member but it’s against the law. I think that would result in being placed on a registry of some sort. However if there’s a CNFM party with Staff Edit - Biomed1 conducted by some fine looking ladies safely within the confines of the compound then I’m up for that.

Whoops looks like I caught a fish early this morning on my trout line. Gotta go.
Thanks for taking that down incase someone in each of their lives see it it would bring pain.
THE FIRST PHOTO WAS OF A FEMALE HOUSTON POLICE OFFICER WHO SHOT HERSELF IN THE FUCKING FACE AFTER HAVING AN ARGUMENT WITH HER DOUCHE ASS FIREMAN BOYFRIEND after leaving a club one night both young ..so sad

The other photo was another beautiful young lady not a Provider either that was murdered from her pathetic boyfriend.

Both of those Women where not members here.

I AM THE ONLY STUPID WHORE OUT OF THE THREE THAT DATED A SICK FUCK
All of you are dicks!!!!!!
All of you are dicks!!!!!! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
thank you Mam
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site